Crawfishing... been seeing some of this
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crawfishing... been seeing some of this

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Default Crawfishing... been seeing some of this

Just a reminder for members that respond to WTS ads with a "I'll Take It" then back out. That's called Crawfishing: Backing out of a commitment or situation, especially when it doesn't go your way.

Please don't do it. It's not appreciated and against the forum rules. Has happened twice to me already and noticed it with another member on their WTS.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Please leave the appropriate feedback for people who do this. It makes it difficult sometimes for the good buyers/ sellers who don't have much feedback. I have had excellent experiences with everyone I've ever dealt with here and hope to keep it that way. It sucks to hear about behavior like this on this forum.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLhk View Post
    Please leave the appropriate feedback for people who do this. It makes it difficult sometimes for the good buyers/ sellers who don't have much feedback. I have had excellent experiences with everyone I've ever dealt with here and hope to keep it that way. It sucks to hear about behavior like this on this forum.
    Report them to the Mods I have had it happen and they took a mini vacation if all that happens is that get a neg mark they will continue to do it.........I saw the one that OP was talking about other and Frankly I am disappointed in who did it to the member not cool at all..........I understand buyers remorse but follow through with your commitment whether it be selling or buying it happened to me on buying some guns Member actually tried to keep my money and the guns till I got the police involved they are on a permanent vacation.
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

I reported the issue but nothing has been done to the offending member, yet. Two of my posts in this thread were removed shortly after they were posted. Someone cares to explain?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Just a reminder for members that respond to WTS ads with a "I'll Take It" then back out. That's called Crawfishing: Backing out of a commitment or situation, especially when it doesn't go your way.

Please don't do it. It's not appreciated and against the forum rules. Has happened twice to me already and noticed it with another member on their WTS.
    Ditto !!!! thanks for bringing ^^^^^^ this up.
    This happened a bunch of times to me, I ended up sending a PM to a MOD and was told to give a Neg feedback.
    Well than a few people who got neg, called/PM'ed back saying they made a mistake and worked thing out.

I recently had a guy PM me wanting 2 HK 33 mags , I sent him few messages , while holding on to his mags for him, Never heard from him, so I gave him a Neg , He retaliated by giving one to me, LOl
    cheers

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Anyone know why it's called "crawfishing"?
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bastardsonofelvis View Post
    Anyone know why it's called "crawfishing"?
    If your really asking its because a craw-fish goes backwards in the water usually...........

Last edited by caf82313; 06-29-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    I reported the issue but nothing has been done to the offending member, yet. Two of my posts in this thread were removed shortly after they were posted. Someone cares to explain?
    Issues regarding transactions are reported to admins/mods by PMing us, not by posting what amounts to negative feedback information in a thread like this one. Your two posts that were deleted were zapped because they amounted to negative feedback. However, once you PMd me your problem, I began the investigation and have already sent out the appropriate PMs. Please allow the system to work as it should, and your patience is appreciated. Thanks,
    diesel1959
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

Priest of the P7
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caf82313 View Post
    If your really asking its because a craw-fish goes backwards in the water usually...........

Aha...I guess I've never considered crawfish locomotion. Makes sense.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    Issues regarding transactions are reported to admins/mods by PMing us, not by posting what amounts to negative feedback information in a thread like this one. Your two posts that were deleted were zapped because they amounted to negative feedback. However, once you PMd me your problem, I began the investigation and have already sent out the appropriate PMs. Please allow the system to work as it should, and your patience is appreciated. Thanks,
    diesel1959
    Thank you for staying on top of this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links