Problems with receiving pistols/items you've purchased from MDW Guns
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Problems with receiving pistols/items you've purchased from MDW Guns

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Default Problems with receiving pistols/items you've purchased from MDW Guns

Guys, does anyone other than myself think we've waited far too long on receiving any of the pistols listed on the group buy page for P8/10/12/SPF9/ Expert etc?

If you've had any contact with him, feel the same way I do and or have any factual information as to why we are waiting time periods far exceeding all other BAFA/ATF/State normal wait times please share them. Along with what you're waiting on and when you paid. I'm trying to gain an accurate wait time.

We're approaching 15+ months waiting for pistols that shouldn't take longer than 4-6 months max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.
    Last edited by PSG1 Nut; 09-07-2016 at 10:53 PM.
    Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least
    capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded
    with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Speedballing....that's slamming Benadryl right? Source: SudS aka Kevin

HK...The most addictive drug known to man.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Is this thread going to survive the mods' ax?
    It wasn't the mods' that ax'ed me out of MDW guns post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapastalk.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Deleted I'm not a participant . Definitely following thread .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Crashmc; 09-07-2016 at 11:43 PM.
    NRA Certified RSO

Be where your feet are

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

It sucks when vendors don't respond or keep their customers in the loop. I can't believe any importation could take that long. What's the vendor's malfunction and can the Forum put pressure to bare?

While the vendor was helpful to me when I had questions with a potential export and I am grateful for that, I think you are more than justified in bringing this out in the open here. But I am surprised that there is no response from my brief experience with him. As they say, sunshine is the best antiseptic and as a member he has plenty of opportunity to tell his side so the Mods shouldn't touch this!!!
    Last edited by RegularGuy461969; 09-08-2016 at 12:45 AM.
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Location : Sometimes where the gun laws suck, sometimes where they don't.
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

I had a good run with Marc up until I purchased 3 pistols from MDWGUNS totaling $5,150 and none of them arrived from Germany oldest purchase Aug 2013, in an effort to recover funds I accepted 2 replacements totaling $2,700 in value. One of the guns had a bad Bolt head, requiring me to but a replacement. I have asked for a refund of the balance and was denied. I even offered a payment plan.
    These guns were purchased direct from MDWGUNS, a photo of the gun with serial number was emailed to me with a price and a cashiers check was sent priority mail. I think I have been more than patient and fair. I called the ATF and even though it is a civil matter they placed a call to Marc who told them I should send a written request for a refund, which I did certified mail but Marc refused to sign for the letter. A second letter was sent Prioriy mail which he has received. He replied with he will not refund my money and a threat of legal fees. I was a good customer of Marc's and have spent well over 15 K with him.
    As the story goes 2 of my guns were stolen in Germany and the other is with an exporter that he is having a money dispute with.
    So where does that leave me out $2,450.
    I have kept quite for to long on this matter.
    Mr. Wagner I would like a refund.

Banned

Location : North of one border South of another East and West of the others
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TooSixy View Post
    Is this thread going to survive the mods' ax?
    SG reference this post in another thread, so I imagine this thread will live.
    I'll be watching. I see some respectful members commenting.
    My only dealings were on a FG that was a few months delayed but arrived NIB as advertised.
    A much smaller ticket item and also different type of import.
    Calla23 likes this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

MDW should explain to our community--- the silence is deafening!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Are the wheels falling off this group buy? I know of another member who has privately complained to me.

If it walks and talks and quacks like a duck, then you know.........

I emailed him once to see about importing a USP Match 9mm from Germany but he never emailed me back. I emailed him not once, but 3 times. Plus a phone call. That was a sign this guy is too busy to offer good customer service.

Thank goodness I did not buy from him.

He posted a picture of a German court document and mentioned his prior partner suing him for damages. Remember that? It's all becoming clear now.

I think something fishy is going on....rhymes with "Fonzi".

Hopefully people will be able to get their refunds :(
    Last edited by airforce1; 09-08-2016 at 12:25 AM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster62 View Post
    I had a good run with Marc up until I purchased 3 pistols from MDWGUNS totaling $5,150 and none of them arrived from Germany oldest purchase Aug 2013, in an effort to recover funds I accepted 2 replacements totaling $2,700 in value. One of the guns had a bad Bolt head, requiring me to but a replacement. I have asked for a refund of the balance and was denied. I even offered a payment plan.
    These guns were purchased direct from MDWGUNS, a photo of the gun with serial number was emailed to me with a price and a cashiers check was sent priority mail. I think I have been more than patient and fair. I called the ATF and even though it is a civil matter they placed a call to Marc who told them I should send a written request for a refund, which I did certified mail but Marc refused to sign for the letter. A second letter was sent Prioriy mail which he has received. He replied with he will not refund my money and a threat of legal fees. I was a good customer of Marc's and have spent well over 15 K with him.
    As the story goes 2 of my guns were stolen in Germany and the other is with an exporter that he is having a money dispute with.
    So where does that leave me out $2,450.
    I have kept quite for to long on this matter.
    Mr. Wagner I would like a refund.

Damn Chuck, sorry to hear about this. Hope it works out.

I think at this point the legal system will have to play things out.

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)

I would respectfully ask that all comments on this thread be civil and factual. If you are having an issue, speak your factual peace. If you are just on the sidelines, please refrain.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links