WTS ad not showing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTS ad not showing

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about that. if your new thread still does work again, post in here again and I think I can rebuild the thread database from there.

Lee
    Lee, Sheena reached out to me via PM and said she had done some thread rebuilding to address the issue. Unfortunately, the issue continues - on the new thread I created. So right now when I open the thread it looks like a version from 2 days ago. However, when I go to edit it, the CORRECT info is showing. So what I can see in 'edit' mode is NOT what is displaying for me. Below is the text of the ad I currently have posted (with the photos removed). Below that is an image of what I see when I go to that thread (not in edit mode):

Several magazines and other items listed below for sale. Lots of pics so scroll down to see what you are looking for. Shipping is $6 for all items (any number of mags). Payment by PayPal Friends & Family please.

2 IE coded LEO MP5 mags that I had cerakoted in German Army Green. These were used LEO marked mags that I had cerakoted to match one of my clones that was done in the same color. That clone was sold but I still have these mags. You can still see the LEO marking on the mags, it's just too light to pic up on camera. Mags were not used after cerakoting. There's some lint on them in the pics from being rolled up in a T shirt. Selling both mags together for $110 ($55 per mag)

KAC Swivel Mount Assembly: The Knights Armamement Corporation (KAC) rail mounted QD socket allows users to attach a quick detach (QD) sling swivel to any location on a picatinny rail. Comes in original box. Used once. Selling for $25

SOLD to @rayrevolver 6 NEW ATI MP5 mags with OEM German HK followers & springs. I got these after the Sandyhook tragedy when HK mags were impossible to get and upgraded them with these HK followers from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...er-74p1050.htm and these HK springs from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...g-HK-74p89.htm

Selling these in 2 batches: 3 mags for $75 (that's $25 per mag). $150 for all 6 mags.

SOLD to @kirito Used German VP9 / P30 15 round 9mm mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $25 each I have 2 remaining.

SOLD to @JNAP94 (pictures sent) Used German UMP .45 25 round mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $49 each I have 5 total.

SOLD to @Cjude HK UMP stock. Lightly used. This came off my UMP and is HK OEM. Includes the mounted PMM rotation-limited QD cup mount. That QD cup is also compatible with MP5 stocks. $85

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    Lee, Sheena reached out to me via PM and said she had done some thread rebuilding to address the issue. Unfortunately, the issue continues - on the new thread I created. So right now when I open the thread it looks like a version from 2 days ago. However, when I go to edit it, the CORRECT info is showing. So what I can see in 'edit' mode is NOT what is displaying for me. Below is the text of the ad I currently have posted (with the photos removed). Below that is an image of what I see when I go to that thread (not in edit mode):

Several magazines and other items listed below for sale. Lots of pics so scroll down to see what you are looking for. Shipping is $6 for all items (any number of mags). Payment by PayPal Friends & Family please.

2 IE coded LEO MP5 mags that I had cerakoted in German Army Green. These were used LEO marked mags that I had cerakoted to match one of my clones that was done in the same color. That clone was sold but I still have these mags. You can still see the LEO marking on the mags, it's just too light to pic up on camera. Mags were not used after cerakoting. There's some lint on them in the pics from being rolled up in a T shirt. Selling both mags together for $110 ($55 per mag)

KAC Swivel Mount Assembly: The Knights Armamement Corporation (KAC) rail mounted QD socket allows users to attach a quick detach (QD) sling swivel to any location on a picatinny rail. Comes in original box. Used once. Selling for $25

SOLD to @rayrevolver 6 NEW ATI MP5 mags with OEM German HK followers & springs. I got these after the Sandyhook tragedy when HK mags were impossible to get and upgraded them with these HK followers from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...er-74p1050.htm and these HK springs from HKParts https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/MP5-...g-HK-74p89.htm

Selling these in 2 batches: 3 mags for $75 (that's $25 per mag). $150 for all 6 mags.

SOLD to @kirito Used German VP9 / P30 15 round 9mm mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $25 each I have 2 remaining.

SOLD to @JNAP94 (pictures sent) Used German UMP .45 25 round mags. Not pictured because I forgot I had them when I was taking pics today. $49 each I have 5 total.

SOLD to @Cjude HK UMP stock. Lightly used. This came off my UMP and is HK OEM. Includes the mounted PMM rotation-limited QD cup mount. That QD cup is also compatible with MP5 stocks. $85

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

@ecsuser - good idea. I did it after seeing your post. I cleared cookies again and logged off. Then I tried it in both Explorer and Chrome (as a guest) and in both I saw the old version of the ad (same as the screenshot above). What version do you see?

This is the thread by the way https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-...her-items.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

I think that I am seeing the old version of your ad. But you have a lot of pictures that will not load going on and everything is very jumbled...

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

@ecsuser - good idea. I did it after seeing your post. I cleared cookies again and logged off. Then I tried it in both Explorer and Chrome (as a guest) and in both I saw the old version of the ad (same as the screenshot above). What version do you see?

This is the thread by the way https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts-...her-items.html
    This is a screenshot of what I see.

WTS ad not showing-what_i_see.png

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)

What version do you see?

I see new version as well.........But like I mentioned above this has been happening to me more and more in threads/wts etc that I have to go back an edit original thread.........the way I have been dealing with it is "Edit" then save and I see newer version then. And I am running Fox
    HK HK HK HK HK HK HK .. U.S.A Hidden Content

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Since most of us see the new version, I would speculate environmental. Do you have a higher end router/firewall or anything that might be doing WAN acceleration? Have you bounced your router or cable modem?

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straightgrain View Post
    I think that I am seeing the old version of your ad. But you have a lot of pictures that will not load going on and everything is very jumbled...
    You are seeing the old version - the pics that will not load are for items that sold and I deleted them from Photobucket. Glad I'm not going crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    This is a screenshot of what I see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what_i_see.png 
Views:	55 
Size:	443.1 KB 
ID:	71866
    That is the new / updated version

Quote Originally Posted by ecsuser View Post
    Since most of us see the new version, I would speculate environmental. Do you have a higher end router/firewall or anything that might be doing WAN acceleration? Have you bounced your router or cable modem?
    SG suggested that in his first post, and I followed his instructions to no effect. One of the Admins actually worked on fixing this issue, so I think it's real not environmental. I have the issue both at work (strong firewall) and at home. No idea what the rest of your post means @ecsuser but I appreciate your help with the troubleshooting. Doesn't the fact @caf82313 and SG are both seeing this/having the issue mean it's not local to me?

Also, unrelated but my Signature line is all out of alignment and has a larger font on the last line. This started the same time the old/new thread issue started.

@caf82313 - love your updated signature block. I'm trying not to get too attached to your awesome new avatar since you change them so often :(

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

I got really confused. Based upon the screen shot in the previous post, I am seeing the new version...

Administrator
    Mentioned
    281 Post(s)

I'm also seeing your post as it is in that screenshot from ecsuser.

As for your signature, you have turned off in your posts at the moment. But in the backend I can see that you have the last line set to show a different size. Was that intentional?

Dayle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links