RE: Dude....not cool..

Thread: RE: Dude....not cool..

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Default RE: Dude....not cool..

Dear Mods:

Today I posted a thread regarding our most recent invasion of 416 clones. I posted this info as a PSA for all the noobes.

Much to my surprise.....when I got in tonight to review the questions......, it seems that it lost its' way into the Mod nuclear zap button path. Can someone please tell me what went wrong with this thread?

Thanks
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)

Your thread was deleted, but the subject was dealt with here: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/forum-iss...reads-why.html
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    Your thread was deleted, but the subject was dealt with here: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/forum-iss...reads-why.html
    Ok. I get it. But let's just entertain this for a second....please?

Soooo, I understand that there are probably no less than 32,216.72 AR clones out there, and none of us want to go through the intimate details of which one more closely fits the next, in relation to the HK416. That is COMPLETELY understandable. Those guys have a whole other forum for that.

However, when it comes to a certain....oh....for lack of a better term...."type"...or very loosely, "brand"....it would behoove the HK community to be advised and/or educated or WARNED of it's appearance. So when someone pops up with saaaay, just for example, a CA89.....you don't just go out and zap it.....it stays, gets read and moves on. It's not an HK....it's a "clone" of an HK that needs to be discussed.

My point is....had Beowolf's thread been around.....I wouldn't have even bothered.....but I never saw it, and I strongly think that some of these guys need to know what they're getting into, before they get into it. That was the premise of my post, which disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Lastly....I am not the expert. I learn by reading everyone else's information, and educating myself. If I can stop someone from making some of the mistakes I made, then I think it should be allowed. If you can convince me otherwise, I'll just shut up.

Thanks man!!! Great chatting. Can you restore my post now?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Administrator
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Hey Brad,

Not sure if you read through this thread but it should answer your question as to why your thread was deleted: https://www.hkpro.com/forum/forum-iss...-thread-2.html

If you need more clarification, hopefully @diesel1959 or @straightgrain can give it to you straight. Otherwise, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Natalie

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Brad, if it helps, I opened a thread for HK416 clone uppers in the Allgunz heading in the Premium section:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/allgunz/3...on-thread.html

Personally, I don't agree with the reasoning that bans HK416 clone discussion either, but it is what it is.

HKPRO Professional

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Brad, if it helps, I opened a thread for HK416 clone uppers in the Allgunz heading in the Premium section:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/allgunz/3...on-thread.html

Personally, I don't agree with the reasoning that bans HK416 clone discussion either, but it is what it is.
    I also see that as inconsistent.

The roller lock is an HK design. Roller locks made by other than HK are clones and may be discussed in the clone section.

The G36 style short stroke piston system with an elevated (nonstandard) height AR type receiver is an HK design. One made as an obvious replication of that by a manufacturer other than HK can't be discussed.

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)

The discussion of AR uppers, piston, DI or otherwise, is allowed in the Allgunz forum in the Premium area. The "rule" has been this way and has not changed.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Do you like interesting NFA images? Follow this IG feed: Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Sponsored Links