ongoing weirdness with the site
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AGG

Thread: ongoing weirdness with the site

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Default ongoing weirdness with the site

I just saw RegularGuy's thread that we moved servers and the @admin response. I was just in the Parts and Accessories section and saw @TooSixy 's sales thread for jet funnel stuff. I clicked on a different post first, then went back and TooSixy's thread was gone. In fact several of the threads were gone. I figured it's cookies or something, so just hit refresh and that didn't change anything. SO I looked up TooSixy, went to his active threads, found the sale thead and went to it. From his thread I clicked on the Parts and Accessories section title and it took me back to a set of listings - including his - that looked completely different than before.

I've cleared my cookies in response to other issues on this forum already, so please don't tell me it's that again. I suspect it's just residual glitches related to moving the Monopoly board from one side of the table to the next but thought I would report it.

Thanks Admins, I'm sure stuff like this drives you guys crazy. We appreciate your efforts.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)

As @admin and I have pointed out, server migration is a pain. There is no way to have a seamless transition, especially when a site has so many customized add-ons from disparate vendors. This is frustrating for everyone, but we are working on it!

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straightgrain View Post
    As @admin and I have pointed out, server migration is a pain. There is no way to have a seamless transition, especially when a site has so many customized add-ons from disparate vendors. This is frustrating for everyone, but we are working on it!
    Quicker, man, quicker--- and "World of HK" while y'all are at it!!!

Tony
    Kost likes this.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Quicker, man, quicker--- and "World of HK" while y'all are at it!!!

Tony
    World of HK is IMHO a mess.

Old articles that need refreshing and I still believe there is a wealth of information out there from members like you Tony, James, and others who can add tons of info for us end users.

Sponsored Links