Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Deal Welching

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster62 View Post
    I purchase from respected members and have never had an issue.
    And this = 100%!!!

Tony

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straightgrain View Post
    There can be repercussions beyond just the negative feedback. Over 97% of all reported transactions on this board are positive, so I would say the incidence is low.
    I would say very low--- the other % is usually newer members or drive-by's!!!

Tony

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This was a trade so I didn’t loose anything and I didn’t want to be a complete jerk about it. I posted negative feedback but just something I think should have additional consequences. This guy seems like a really respectable guy and I’m sure he is. I just hate when people don’t honor their word.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Worse experiences i have seen on online gun forum sales has been ar15 and its not that they screwed me over just backed out or went black after claiming an item. Ive heard plenty of stories talking about payment reversal on paypal and its made me kind of vet anyone ill accept it from anymore. Generally as others have stated feedback is a good indication of who your dealing with.... had i guy just last week on akfiles that ive done business twice in the past go dark after claiming and item (but he did have two other examples of it in the last but over 100 good deals) saddly it comes with the territory just do you best to protect yourself. One of the reasons i pefer postal money order for new persons or those with mixed feedback.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster62 View Post
    I purchase from respected members and have never had an issue.
    Best practice & advice there !!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I've had a few over the years including the health issues excuse, just lost my job excuse, and the wife found out excuse.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Wife excuses are valid reasons to back out of the a deal. The better questions is why didn’t you marry a woman that loves HKs as much as you do? That’s how I follow that up.
    Saab95v6, AGG and RedRiverII like this.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

PROUD ASA MEMBER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Wife excuses are valid reasons to back out of the a deal. The better questions is why didn’t you marry a woman that loves HKs as much as you do? That’s how I follow that up.
    "The Wife" excuse is not a valid excuse. I've been in sales my entire adult life. It's either used when someone doesn't have the courage to just say "hey, I'm not interested" OR they actually aren't responsible enough to consult their wife first when it comes to large financial decisions that could affect their household. Which isn't my problem. I will move onto another buyer. People need to get their priorities together before committing to a sale and sellers should be transparent about the items they're selling. That's how it worked in the old days and we all were much better off for it.
    Saab95v6, chuckster62 and caf82313 like this.
    HK addict in constant search for a cure.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    Haw! Too funny! That's right, if the wife doesn't go along with the HK purchasing program, it's time for a new wife!
    Saab95v6 likes this.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKSIGslinger View Post
    they actually aren't responsible enough to consult their wife first when it comes to large financial decisions that could affect their household.
    BINGO! Bring the wife into the decision making process because it is no longer “your money”, but “our money”. That has been a difficult issue to get past with my wife, but we have a fair compromise now. Beyond that, be truthful about what your new HK costs or else when you die, she will sell your HKs for exactly what you said you bought them for.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links