Can’t access forum after log in (part 2)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Can’t access forum after log in (part 2)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not sure why my previous post was closed. But it is correct that the membership I mentioned was tapatalk, not HKPro. I simply got confused when I created my account.

Back to my problem. Once I log in to HKPro and then close browser, I can’t get back to HKPro again until I clear the browser data and saved passwords, and restart browser fresh. I’ve been using safari and tapatalk on my iPhone and I installed chrome also just to try but he problem happens the same. It happens the same way on my PC too.

So it is not device related (both iPhone and PC) and it is not app related (safari, chrome, and tapatalk). It only happens after I log in. Somehow HKPro authentication leaves something on the browser preventing the browser to function with HKPro. Everything else works fine. Very annoying.
    Last edited by ar2088; 05-28-2019 at 01:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I’d get this screen after I log in, close browser then open browser again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can’t access forum after log in (part 2)-a36b2b02-dbef-4649-8b09-c74a3ddc0ad4_1559008395002.jpeg  

Administrator
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ar2088 View Post
    Not sure why my previous post was closed. But it is correct that the membership I mentioned was tapatalk, not HKPro. I simply got confused when I created my account.

Back to my problem. Once I log in to HKPro and then close browser, I can’t get back to HKPro again until I clear the browser data and saved passwords, and restart browser fresh. I’ve been using safari and tapatalk on my iPhone and I installed chrome also just to try but he problem happens the same. It happens the same way on my PC too.

So it is not device related (both iPhone and PC) and it is not app related (safari, chrome, and tapatalk). It only happens after I log in. Somehow HKPro authentication leaves something on the browser preventing the browser to function with HKPro. Everything else works fine. Very annoying.
    Hello there,

I made an account under your user groups.
    Let me know if you're still having issues with this.

Ed

Sponsored Links