Deleting my threads
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Deleting my threads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Deleting my threads

I have posted 2,3 questions in the handguns forum and for some reason i guess an admin deletes them, whats going on? nobody is sending me any PM's saying im breaking the forum rules or anything, they just simply delete them.. any help?

thank you.
    If you seek peace buy a USP.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I have posted 2,3 questions in the handguns forum and for some reason i guess an admin deletes them, whats going on? nobody is sending me any PM's saying im breaking the forum rules or anything, they just simply delete them.. any help?

thank you.
    Subject matter???
    The posts may have been moved to a more appropriate thread.

Tony
    Universal likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Subject matter???
    The posts may have been moved to a more appropriate thread.

Tony
    I was asking about recommendations for having my VP9 milled for an RMR under the handguns section. I confirmed that it posted then i logged out and came back to check on any answers and it wasn't there anymore, i checked my profile in "Find latest started threads" and it's not showing up there either. I don't know what the problem could be that an admin is deleting my threads.

thank you.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Neither your “RMR milling” nor “Threaded barrel and pistons” are HK-specific issues. I did not delete the threads; however, had I seen them, I also would have deleted them. FWIW, notice is not provided when threads are deleted. Just saying.
    Sparkplugs are irrelevant.
    Plenty of HK's and clones.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    Neither your “RMR milling” nor “Threaded barrel and pistons” are HK-specific issues. I did not delete the threads; however, had I seen them, I also would have deleted them. FWIW, notice is not provided when threads are deleted. Just saying.
    I've seen some forum posts on RMRs on HKs. How is that a "deletable" topic? I certainly would have been interested if posted in the HK pistol forum.
    Last edited by airforce1; 12-03-2019 at 01:16 AM.
    HKaltwasser, kb377 and Universal like this.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    I've seen some forum posts on RMRs on HKs. How is that a "deletable" topic? I certainly would have been interested if posted in the HK pistol forum.
    Asking somewhat general questions about milling slides and about particular vendors is distinctly different than, say, for example, asking for pictures of HK pistols that have been milled and had RMRs installed, or what the results may have been following having had your HK slide milled for an RMR.

Inquiring about thread pitches and silencers does not an HK-specific thread make.

You have to examine each thread and see what the heart of the matter is. The kinds of subjects that the OP inquired about can easily be discussed in the Premium section, where HK-specificity is not an issue.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I was asking about recommendations for having my VP9 milled for an RMR under the handguns section. I confirmed that it posted then i logged out and came back to check on any answers and it wasn't there anymore, i checked my profile in "Find latest started threads" and it's not showing up there either. I don't know what the problem could be that an admin is deleting my threads.

thank you.
    Search "VP9" and "RMR" in the Advanced Search box in the upper right!!!

Tony
    Universal likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1959 View Post
    I was asking somewhat general questions about milling my slide and about particular vendors, i was not asking for pictures of any sort. You stated you didn't see the thread but i guess you have a good imagination.

Thank you.

Merchant of Death (Admin)
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

I deleted them and would do so again. You were making general comments about the frustrations of different thread pitches and different pistons needed. And then you asked for feedback on SilencerCo. None of those are HK issues. Your RMR thread was similarly bereft of HK centricity.
    Last edited by straightgrain; 12-17-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Wondering what happened to your posts???
    Please take a moment to re-read the terms that
    you agreed to
    when you signed up:
    Hidden Content .

Help bring sense to the NFA world, join Hidden Content .

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by straightgrain View Post
    I deleted them and would do so again. You were making general comments about the frustrations of different thread pitches and different pistons needed. And then you asked for feedback on SilencerCo. None of those are HK issues. Your RMR thread was similarly bereft of HK centricity.
    I understand you don’t need an imagination.
    Last edited by straightgrain; 12-17-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links