who here has the new hk pistols?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who here has the new hk pistols?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default who here has the new hk pistols?

anybody got the p30 or hk45 yet? been eying the hk45 but wished it used the uspf .45 mags instead of new mags at $60 each.
    im big dangerous your just a little vicious...

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haven't seen those in any store yet, but I haven't gone by Magnum in months. Aside from Magnum I don't think any of the local guys would bring them in as stock.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

art at magnums is a stand up guy, when i stopped by there a few years ago he offered me a sp89, they were banned in hawaii, and so i had to ship it home.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkali View Post
    art at magnums is a stand up guy, .........
    hahahahahahaha. good one hkali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mp2go1 View Post
    hahahahahahaha. good one hkali.
    No kidding. I don't know Art from any of the guys there, but I've heard some major BS from the salesman. Hell I heard one of their salesman telling a customer you don't want a .308 (Win........7.62 NATO) because it won't stop anyone.

WTF kind of stuff is the salesman smoking? You should tell that to the tens of thousands of dead things that have been killed by that cartridge.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mp2go1 View Post
    anybody got the p30 or hk45 yet? been eying the hk45 but wished it used the uspf .45 mags instead of new mags at $60 each.
    Yep got one a few months ago (quite a feat in CA however) In any event - you will not be disappointed. Handle ergonomics much like the 1911 and the smooth operation of a modern HK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have the HK45 which I like alot. My only real issue is that they do not yet have the LEM kit for it and that there are not much in the way of holsters for it at this time. Shoots great!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How would you guys rate the grip size of the HK45? In particular with regards to a Sig P220?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The HK45 grip with the standard "backstrap" insert is thinner than the Sig. With the palm swells and finger groves, it feels like a 1911 that you squeezed in your hand and it conformed to the shape of your hand. It fits my hand better than any pistol I have ever owned. The P30 is very similar, other than the grip is slightly short for thoes of us with large or larger hands.
    "You never actually own a quality firearm, you merely take care of it for the next generation"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find it more comfortable than a sig grip but that is just me. My only compaint with the grip is that I wish it was a little smoother in regard to the gnurling and that there were a few more choices on size along with side panels as well. Both of my backstraps are pretty rough in texture compared to the p30 or other handguns of similar construction both made by HK and by others. The first time I shot it it tore the crap out of my hand. I'm not sure if that is just mine that is that way or if others have experienced the same thing.
    Last edited by jwinch2; 01-30-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links