HKPRO Forums banner

John wick

121K views 71 replies 63 participants last post by  brassfarmer 
#1 ·
What type compensator use Keanu ( on HK P30)?
Revolver

Thats HK 416?
Suit Outerwear Facial hair Uniform Beard

See less See more
#2 ·
If you use firefox, download the plugin called Imagezoom. The text on the side of the rifle says something like CO_ART_ or so.. The 416 would be AMBI; this rifle is not. The bolt doesn't say HK; and usually they're black/blue not golden/bronze; if I recall correctly.

#9 ·
I saw the movie earlier today, and it was pretty awesome. Definitely loved the HKs in the movie.

#26 ·
I don't think that applies to hitmen. I don't think that they care. 😊

#29 ·
Compensators

I have had the match compensator on my USP .45 with a Jarvis barrel it makes a HUGE difference! The USP real one adds about 13.8 oz to the end. Want to talk about decreasing muzzle flip! Those were probably cut out of aluminum just for show I have one from a guys who sells them on gun broker it adds about 4 oz in aluminum looks cool not much change, I'd like to add one of these to my vp9 it probably mounts up on the rail like the USP match does

#32 ·
Two comments...One positive....One Negative.
First the negative: The comp on the P30 really sucked, it was pure hollywood BS to make it "look" cool. Why not be realistic and just stick with a P30L. Whoever was in the firearm expert on the set should have broke that stupid compositor off the pistol.
The Positive: I was really impressed with the shooting technique(Mozambique) used by John Wick. The firearm expert who worked with the movie got this 100%. Two to the chest since most private security wear soft body armor and one to the head to make sure they are neutralized. Best technique since you have two chances to hit the the threat and even if they are wearing a vest they are going to stop and one shot to the head to make sure the threat is neutralized forever.

Reactions: Constantine
#33 ·
For everyone looking (like me) for a comp for the VP9 and P30/L, there's another thread here talking about IMM Holdings Ltd which makes USP comps. Apparently their rep told one of our forum members they are currently working on the VP9 and P30 version of this home grown comp which looks WAY more professional than the Wick movie one. They sell on GB. Here is a link or just type "match weight" into the GB search engine.
Compensator - H&K - HK USP 9 / 40 Full Size : HK Parts at GunBroker.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.