Video games that feature HKs - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Video games that feature HKs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anybody plays bf4 for PC add El_mied0 the 0 being a zero. I'll play with you fellow HK lovers.
    "Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential."
    Bruce Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Insurgency is a pretty good game on PC. Only $15 and its worth it though the graphics are a little simple. It has a bit more realism/tactical element than battlefield/COD and usually only takes 1 or 2 shots to take an enemy down. Features an MP5K and a UMP45. Interestingly unlike most other shooters you can select fire mode (MP5K has a 3 round burst and the UMP a 2 round burst).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Video games that feature HKs

Battlefield also has the accurate select fire options on the weapons. I've fired a full auto UMP-9 at a range near me, I felt they really got it right with the cyclic rate and sound. It reminded me of a sewing machine.

Battlefield Hardline which I own but don't really play has the PTR-91F (which I own), with the M-Lock forearm, it also is an accurate representation I feel.
    Last edited by ChefOTheRuler; 05-28-2016 at 05:26 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yes I played the Battlefield games quite a bit and the recent ones like 3, 4, and Hardline do a very good job representing different weapons characteristics. They really have some of the best sound design in the business. Looks like the next Battlefield will be in WW1 so unfortunately no HKs, but it looks interesting. Insurgency is an indie game (and on sale now for like $2 on Steam) but they have pretty good sounds effects as well, particularly with suppressors actually still sounding like a loud crack as opposed to the typical Hollywood "whisper". The sound of bullets hitting different materials (stone walls or dirt) really makes you panic with each near miss combined with the one hit kills adds to the tension in firefights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mirror's Edge, while not a traditional shooter, was a fun game with an MP5K-PDW and a G36C. Looks like they're make a long awaited sequel.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    "DAYZ" seems to be a pretty cool game!!!

Tony
    Just played DayZ Standalone again for the first time in over a year. I find they have added the UMP45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn’t mean they're not after you!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    Just played DayZ Standalone again for the first time in over a year. I find they have added the UMP45.

Is that still in development or have they finally released it as a finished game? I remember reading somewhere the guy who started it moved on to other projects.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lions78 View Post
    Is that still in development or have they finally released it as a finished game? I remember reading somewhere the guy who started it moved on to other projects.
    It's still in development. It will always be in development with the commercial servers and experimental. But it is more stable than it was over a year ago when last I had played.

I think you are correct about Dean Hall. You don't see commentary from him anymore on the Dev Website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2016 Tom Clancy's The division
    Last edited by gamble; 06-04-2016 at 05:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RegularGuy461969 View Post
    It's still in development. It will always be in development with the commercial servers and experimental. But it is more stable than it was over a year ago when last I had played.

I think you are correct about Dean Hall. You don't see commentary from him anymore on the Dev Website.

That's a shame, I hate it when game developers take their customers money and run. Seems to happen all too often nowadays.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Sponsored Links