Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!! - Page 259
Page 259 of 325 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3241
Like Tree430Likes

Thread: Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

"Amat victoria curam"

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Damn... I guess you don't have HKPRO Professional in your bio for nothin. That is one sweet setup.
    Stickman likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    It's just a shame Zenith can't seem to keep these in stock :(. Maybe that just speaks to how much people like them though?
    They are great guns (have 3 of them myself) but I think they are having some serious importing issues. It's not that they are selling them, they just aren't getting them (from what I have seen).

Not sure if the MKE factory has other contracts to fulfill or what the issue is but they just trickle in now days if at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MtnRider View Post
    They are great guns (have 3 of them myself) but I think they are having some serious importing issues. It's not that they are selling them, they just aren't getting them (from what I have seen).

Not sure if the MKE factory has other contracts to fulfill or what the issue is but they just trickle in now days if at all.

Yeah I haven't seen any of them in stock in a long time. When I got my Z5k it was the last in stock I could find anywhere and that was late 2017. As with everything good in life, it ain't cheap though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Attachment 218400

UMP Clone - Omega Gideon Shadow Barreled Receiver, HK FBI Lower, SB Tactical Brace
    MP5k Clone - Zenith Z5k
    How has the Gideon run? I have been thinking about getting one once I sold my CZ Scorpion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grubby669 View Post
    How has the Gideon run? I have been thinking about getting one once I sold my CZ Scorpion.
    I need more time with it. Just finished the build this week and got it out to the range Saturday.

I'm thinking I didn't oil it enough because it ran about 60 rounds flawless then I had a couple double feeds and 1 FTE. Also had problems with the trigger reset on the HK lower. Stopped shooting it and just finished off the ammo with the Zenith. So I only have 60-70 rounds through it so far. When I got home I disassembled the gun and did a thorough cleaning and put some new oil through it. I also put some more in the trigger assembly and ran it outside the gun about 50 times and it seems to have cleared up the reset issue.

As for the actual shooting of the gun (UMP in general), I'd say it's definitely unique. The recoil impulse is so different from most guns I've shot since it is so light and it feels like the bolt weighs as much as the whole rest of the gun, so the moving mass of the bolt is really weird at first. It is no comparison to the HK roller lock firearms and clones, but if you are looking for a UMP I'd say the Gideon Shadow is great. The build quality is good and it's super easy to work with (same as real UMP).

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Sweet pic and translucent magazine!!!

Tony
    Stickman likes this.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Sweet pic and translucent magazine!!!

Tony
    Thanks, it took awhile for me to get the mags, but my channels are a bit screwy. Sometimes that means months before things are released, sometimes it isn't until much later.

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Damn... I guess you don't have HKPRO Professional in your bio for nothin. That is one sweet setup.
    Thanks, the "pro" label is because of wearing a badge as a full time cop. Instead of working bars and offduty gigs like that, I take pictures for clients (and write for magazines) and in many cases, just because I really enjoy doing it and sharing pics online.
    Nieto1124 likes this.

Page 259 of 325 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 309 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links