Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!! - Page 264
Page 264 of 335 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3349
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

  1. #2631
    Member

    Join Date : Nov 2018
    Posts : 67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks. It's a blast to shoot. Cant wait for my can to get out of jail. Got to try and stop thinking about it Haha.

  2. #2632
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,188
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 19trax95 View Post
    Changed up my PTR a little bit since last posting. Added a HK wide forearm and a new red dot. Like this setup much better over the m-lok forearm they include.
    Very nice CQB and setup!!!

    Tony

  3. #2633
    Senior Member
    Delasangre4231's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Oregon
    Posts : 162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    New setup on my PTR32. I am not sure yet if the magnifier is going to live on this or my AR yet.


  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #2634
    AGG
    AGG is offline
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 33,188
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delasangre4231 View Post
    New setup on my PTR32. I am not sure yet if the magnifier is going to live on this or my AR yet.

    That is really nice!!!

    Tony

  6. #2635
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Nov 2004
    Posts : 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Proper Aimpoint CS installed, and I removed the rear sight. Its pretty close to perfect now.

    fullsizeoutput_158a by Austin Scott, on Flickr
    redmax29 and axehole like this.

  7. #2636
    Member
    Edge767's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2018
    Location : Spring, TX
    Posts : 52
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    My updated OM9-FS.



    Some may not like the height of the MRO, but it's actually very usable and doesn't get in the way of anything. With the folding brace, it fits nicely into my EDC backpack. The sight picture is really good, and actually is quite an improvement over the previous setup.

    Iron sights visible beneath the Scalarworks LEAP mount:



    Sight picture with the LEAP mount through the MRO:

    USMC 1986 - 1997 | TX ARNG 2017 - Present


  8. #2637
    Senior Member
    Delasangre4231's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2014
    Location : Oregon
    Posts : 162
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge767 View Post
    My updated OM9-FS.



    Some may not like the height of the MRO, but it's actually very usable and doesn't get in the way of anything. With the folding brace, it fits nicely into my EDC backpack. The sight picture is really good, and actually is quite an improvement over the previous setup.

    Iron sights visible beneath the Scalarworks LEAP mount:



    Sight picture with the LEAP mount through the MRO:

    I really like that! I love that you can cowitness under the sight.

  9. #2638
    Member

    Join Date : Nov 2018
    Posts : 67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I almost went with that exact setup. It is indeed very useful. I got a sig romeo 1 on a crazy deal so I picked that up to put on. It's on an AR co-witness mount and the mount is just like the scaler works mount, in that its "hollow" underneath.

    Works great since like you showed, you get an unobstructed sight picture, but still have full use of your iron sights. Better than a true co-witness setup in my opinion.
    Edge767 likes this.

  10. #2639
    Member
    Edge767's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2018
    Location : Spring, TX
    Posts : 52
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 19trax95 View Post
    Works great since like you showed, you get an unobstructed sight picture, but still have full use of your iron sights. Better than a true co-witness setup in my opinion.
    I agree completely. I especially like the nearly unobstructed view in the MRO. It's very easy/quick to acquire the dot and put it on target.

  11. #2640
    Member

    Join Date : Nov 2018
    Posts : 67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The only downside(sort of) is that the cheek weld is slightly higher than it would normally be. But still comfortable and quick to use.

Page 264 of 335 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264 265 266 274 314 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

at94p
,
brethren bap-9 with griffin revolution 9
,

c93 sbr

,
custom gsg 522
,
g3 with primary arms scope
,
hk g3 picture thread
,
modified hk g3
,
mp5 custom foam
,
ptr 91 gi
,
ptr 91 sbr
,
ptr91 choate
,
sat?l?k g3 silah
Click on a term to search for related topics.