Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!! - Page 267
Page 267 of 298 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2978
Like Tree302Likes

Thread: Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by login_local View Post

Late to post this but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
    Now that is some Christmas cheer --- very cool pic!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fbmbirds View Post
    My plans for the weekend.

Attachment 221176
    That's enough ammo for one day shooting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's my PTR C93, one nice pic from last week and one from today with my new metal SEF lower(rear tab trimmed, clipped/pinned/painted HK91 lower from RTG). Finally got out to shoot her the other day, super smooth. My only complaint is with the side folder and the fact the cheek weld is higher than the original stock, meaning that I've got to push my face down farther than I'd comfortably like to get lined up with the irons, looking to add a optic down the line, that should alleviate the issue hopefully.

Also the MKE mag required some dremel fitting of it's mag catch pocket to get it to lock in, but it seems solid now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-iwwo4iy.jpg   Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-fnyuyqk.jpg  
    login_local and Josefius like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stratys_ View Post
    Here's my PTR C93, one nice pic from last week and one from today with my new metal SEF lower(rear tab trimmed, clipped/pinned/painted HK91 lower from RTG). Finally got out to shoot her the other day, super smooth. My only complaint is with the side folder and the fact the cheek weld is higher than the original stock, meaning that I've got to push my face down farther than I'd comfortably like to get lined up with the irons, looking to add a optic down the line, that should alleviate the issue hopefully.

Also the MKE mag required some dremel fitting of it's mag catch pocket to get it to lock in, but it seems solid now.
    Nice--- in both configurations!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Just picked up this Century C93. The optic mount came with it. It has some of the characteristic Century warts; the semi shelf isn't square and neither was the receiver flat when it was bent and welded, the rear sight is all the way left and the front sight appears to be canted, so if I can't zero it, I'll do what a poster above has done - remove the rear sight and go with a low-mounted optic - maybe the Trijicon you see here with a low/QD mount. The good so far... fired it in our shop's trap, it had no trouble with PMC and Federal 55 gr. - better than I expected!

Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-afls2x9.jpg
    Last edited by grumpyoldretiredcop; 12-29-2018 at 03:17 AM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldretiredcop View Post
    Just picked up this Century C93. The optic mount came with it. It has some of the characteristic Century warts; the semi shelf isn't square and neither was the receiver flat when it was bent and welded, the rear sight is all the way left and the front sight appears to be canted, so if I can't zero it, I'll do what a poster above has done - remove the rear sight and go with a low-mounted optic - maybe the Trijicon you see here with a low/QD mount. The good so far... fired it in our shop's trap, it had no trouble with PMC and Federal 55 gr. - better than I expected!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AflS2X9.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	3.22 MB 
ID:	221996
    Despite the shortcomings mentioned, still a very nice rifle and setup!!

Tony

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thanks, Tony! Took the C93 to the range today, and despite the "unsquare" condition noted above, had no problem sighting in the irons at 25 meters and again at 50 meters with minuscule windage adjustment required and some rear sight adjustment travel left. Getting the Trijicon on target was no problem either. 1 malfunction that I believe to be ammo rated, not the rifle, so I call it a winner! Ordered a cheek piece from HKParts as it was way less expensive than a Trijicon low mount. After SHOT, it'll probably go to Bill Springfield for a paddle release install as he says he can get it done despite the misaligned semi shelf. Looks like it'll have a permanent home in my safe along with its PTR big brother.
    Last edited by grumpyoldretiredcop; 12-29-2018 at 11:54 PM.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldretiredcop View Post
    Thanks, Tony! Took the C93 to the range today, and despite the "unsquare" condition noted above, had no problem sighting in the irons at 25 meters and again at 50 meters with minuscule windage adjustment required and some rear sight adjustment travel left. Getting the Trijicon on target was no problem either. 1 malfunction that I believe to be ammo rated, not the rifle, so I call it a winner! Ordered a cheek piece from HKParts as it was way less expensive than a Trijicon low mount. After SHOT, it'll probably go to Bill Springfield for a paddle release install as he says he can get it done despite the misaligned semi shelf. Looks like it'll have a permanent home in my safe along with its PTR big brother.
    Thanks for the report!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A other PTR PCT reporting it! Picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Other than a few hiccups with maxx tech 9mm it's been gtg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-20181222_181712_1546193069402.jpg  

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Throwing in my PTR-Built C93 for posterity. Replaced the trigger housing with a C&P 0-1-25 HK33 housing which looks much better IMO, and also threw on an RTG bipod that I had on my PTR-91.
    Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-co5qbg2.jpgClone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!-ptr-c93.jpg

Page 267 of 298 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links