Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!! - Page 270
Page 270 of 333 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3325
Like Tree485Likes

Thread: Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

  1. #2691
    HKPRO Professional
    Stickman's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Location : PNW
    Posts : 539
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default


  2. #2692
    Very Senior Member
    grumpyoldretiredcop's Avatar
    Join Date : Mar 2011
    Posts : 221
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Nice rifles--- how exactly do you hold them with the fins???

    Tony
    You have to pretend that you're a California legislator and haven't evolved opposable thumbs yet!

    Seriously, I used them on most of my "evil" firearms before departing occupied territory. Your fingers have to to all of the work of gripping the now-not-a-pistol-grip. Non-skid tape helps and there are thumb rests offered also that help. With a little practice, it's not impossible to keep a good grip on your rifle while reloading and firing.
    AGG likes this.

  3. #2693
    Member

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Posts : 54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewer View Post
    PTR and Omega. California living...
    Nice rifles--- how exactly do you hold them with the fins??? <img src="https://www.hkpro.com/forum/smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Rolleyes" class="inlineimg" />

    Tony
    It helps to cry before hand.. but it's not terrible. Biggest hassle is my lack of ambi safety, which makes handling even more awkward. I should really get on that (or move).

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #2694
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 32,704
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldretiredcop View Post
    You have to pretend that you're a California legislator and haven't evolved opposable thumbs yet!

    Seriously, I used them on most of my "evil" firearms before departing occupied territory. Your fingers have to to all of the work of gripping the now-not-a-pistol-grip. Non-skid tape helps and there are thumb rests offered also that help. With a little practice, it's not impossible to keep a good grip on your rifle while reloading and firing.
    LMAO!!!
    Figured there was some type of work-around.

    Tony

  6. #2695
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 32,704
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewer View Post
    It helps to cry before hand.. but it's not terrible. Biggest hassle is my lack of ambi safety, which makes handling even more awkward. I should really get on that (or move).
    Wonder if a retractable fin (left to right and right to left) would be legal!!!

    Tony

  7. #2696
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 32,704
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Excellent--- seen range time???

    Tony

  8. #2697
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Dec 2018
    Posts : 7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkproximity View Post
    Bought myself a Christmas present on Christmas and just picked it up today.


    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Beautiful examples! &#x1f60d;

  9. #2698
    HKPRO Professional
    Stickman's Avatar
    Join Date : Aug 2014
    Location : PNW
    Posts : 539
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Excellent--- seen range time???

    Tony
    I've been playing around a bit more with a belt fed lately, I don't think the MP5s have seen any firing time in the last week or two. :-(

  10. #2699
    HKPRO Professional
    rdbrown's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2018
    Location : Kalaheo, Kauai, Hawaii
    Posts : 26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Brownells HK 416 Imported Build Kit.
    Brownells 16” 416 profiled Barrel on HK 416 Barrel Extension.
    HK MR556 Bolt Head
    Brownells BRN-4 Stripped Lower.




    axehole likes this.

  11. #2700
    AGG
    AGG is online now
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    AGG's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2007
    Location : Alabama
    Posts : 32,704
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdbrown View Post
    Brownells HK 416 Imported Build Kit.
    Brownells 16” 416 profiled Barrel on HK 416 Barrel Extension.
    HK MR556 Bolt Head
    Brownells BRN-4 Stripped Lower.
    That looks fantastic!!!

    Tony

Page 270 of 333 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

at94p
,
brethren bap-9 with griffin revolution 9
,

c93 sbr

,
custom gsg 522
,
hk g3 picture thread
,
hk g3 scoped picture thread
,
modified hk g3
,
mp5 custom foam
,
ptr 91 gi
,
ptr 91 sbr
,
ptr91 choate
,
sat?l?k g3 silah
Click on a term to search for related topics.