Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!! - Page 313
Page 313 of 316 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3156
Like Tree382Likes

Thread: Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The accessorizing of my Z5RS SBR continues. The KAC RAS showed up today, and I swapped out the A3 for an "F"stock. Now I just need to decide on an optics/mount, and a light, and I think I'm pretty much done with this one.

I will admit, I don't care for the lines of the gun, with the RAS on there, but it's functional.

HK45 LEM
    HK45c LEM
    P30L 9mm V4.1 LEM
    P30 9mm V4.1 LEM
    P30SK 9mm V4.1 LEM
    VP9
    P2000 9mm V4.1 LEM
    P2000sk 9mm LEM

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nimslow View Post
    The accessorizing of my Z5RS SBR continues. The KAC RAS showed up today, and I swapped out the A3 for an "F"stock. Now I just need to decide on an optics/mount, and a light, and I think I'm pretty much done with this one.

I will admit, I don't care for the lines of the gun, with the RAS on there, but it's functional.

I’m running the same setup on my z5rs (minus omega 45k as my suppressor) - and I run the t2 on a b&t 10266, with an m300c on the right an sr07 on the left with a KAC stubby broomstick from whiteryno. Love it this way. Weighs as much as my mk18 lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I’m running the same setup on my z5rs (minus omega 45k as my suppressor) - and I run the t2 on a b&t 10266, with an m300c on the right an sr07 on the left with a KAC stubby broomstick from whiteryno. Love it this way. Weighs as much as my mk18 lol
    I was just thinking the M300 is probably the way to go for a light. I've got a spare B&T stubby grip I'll dig up in the morning. I really like the Sheild red dot, with their MP5 mount, or I may go all in, and do the KAC rail mount that attaches to the RAS. I'm still conflicted about a Franklin binary trigger.
    Last edited by nimslow; 10-13-2019 at 05:16 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I was just thinking the M300 is probably the way to go for a light. I've got a spare B&T stubby grip I'll dig up in the morning. I really like the Sheild red dot, with their MP5 mount, or I may go all in, and do the KAC rail mount that attaches to the RAS. I'm still conflicted about a Franklin binary trigger.
    I reallyyyyy wanted to run the KAC rail mount, but I like periodically rearranging the stock and hand guard setup for an A2 and wide hand guard, and I wanted to be able to keep the t2 mounted and zerod through all of this.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Very nice!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have a Z5RS as well. For mounts, I recommend the “MFI Ultra Low Profile Red Dot Mount.” It’s a bit pricy, but it co-witnesses with the front sight perfectly with the Holosun HE503GU GR-Elite that I’m using.

LINK - MFI scope mount: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Ultr...s-91p17962.htm

LINK - Holosun HE503GU GR-Elite: https://www.amazon.com/HOLOSUN-SG_B0...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Not that I’m trying to turn it into any argument - but unless you NEED the extra pic slots, go with the b&t 10266 - basically the same price. I can tell you first hand that on the MFI you can very easily round off the heads on the claw screws bc they are so small. Also the claws are so narrow (b&t claws are twice the surface area) they will pop off if you tighten too far.

B&t is overbuilt and you could probably hang off of it

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islandfocus2 View Post
    I have a Z5RS as well. For mounts, I recommend the “MFI Ultra Low Profile Red Dot Mount.” It’s a bit pricy, but it co-witnesses with the front sight perfectly with the Holosun HE503GU GR-Elite that I’m using.

LINK - MFI scope mount: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Ultr...s-91p17962.htm

LINK - Holosun HE503GU GR-Elite: https://www.amazon.com/HOLOSUN-SG_B0...xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==
    Excellent CQB and setup!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Excellent CQB and setup!!!

Tony
    Thanks Bruddah! :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Figured I would take a better picture. Dakota Tactical D54-N /w Obsidian 9.

AMill08, AGG and Z06 like this.

Page 313 of 316 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links