HKPRO Forums banner

Clone Pic Thread - Can we all see what you got!!!

1M views 4K replies 889 participants last post by  Woodpusherpro 
#1 ·
Such a big fan of "at least" appearing to "have what you cant have"...and the fact that most clones are really the same functioning weapon, OK, maybe no "happy switch", but even that, not necessarily true...

Can we see what and experience what everyone has built from putting there mind to it...

Velcro

#5 ·
I think that CA94 is a real practical weapon...nice pics.

I cannot figure out how to post pics anymore as it requires the "URL" of the pic, guess that is from a hosting site??? Mine are not hosted anywhere.

NICE PDW's...Jeff built mine on a PCS MP5 receiver so that I could use the retractable stock.

My list of "Clone's":

MP5N - (Terry Dyer 94 conversion)
MP5K - (PCS conversion w/ German K Kit)
UMP45 - (USC conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
G36C - (SL8 conversion w/ TBostic remarking)
HK416 - (Work in Progress...)

(pictures when I can figure out how to post them)

Velcro

#14 ·
This is my education C93 that I bought to learn about the HK platform before investing in a German gun or attempting a build. As sets I've got about $1050 invested, after correcting the bolt gap it's held solid at .0175 and groups in the 2"-3" range. I corrrected the bolt gap,did the clip and pin, and machined full length picatinny rails to match the profile of the top rail. Sent the FCG to Bill Springfield.I'd still like to install the paddle mag release, weld up the receiver in the rail area by the trunion, and refinish with MolyResin and call it done.

You did a very nice job with that Century 93.

HDH.

#45 ·
Hey who did your UMP and G36 plastic weld jobs? Very nice

#23 ·
Please remember to post your home addresses as well. The OP needs to know where to pick them up at.

Thank you for your support.

#29 · (Edited)
Please remember to post your home addresses as well. The OP needs to know where to pick them up at.

Thank you for your support.
Anyone that comes to my house to pick mine up will get a bunch of free ammo too!

:13:

Oh, and retro you might not post photos of your clones in this thread but it would only take someone about five minutes with the search function to find out what you have so post your address too.

By the way retro I am sure the OP loves your insinuation that he is a theif as much as I love your insinuation that those of us that post photos are stupid.

#25 ·
My Tommy built G36 (yes I know the sites are backward...I quickly put them up there to see what they looked like. I use a C rail now instead of the aluminum rail):

My Mike Otte built MP5 (next to my SP89):

My HDPS built UMP 9mm:

I have an IGF built MP5 pistol and a K kit that I'll be putting together next month at Ghillies build that I still need to put up as well.

#56 ·
And to think that Hitler didn't like this gun and disapproved it's production. It is a masterpiece, the first true assault rifle

Where the heck do you get ammo?

#32 · (Edited)
I purchased my 44 in Oct of 09 the price at that time was 4.3k, the last 175 went for 5k.

the last person selling them was a gentleman who owns Recon Ordnance Co. he goes by the name of Jerry (good Man to deal with). he is an old timer and does not have a Web site but you can reach him at 920 922 0737. his ads appear regularly in Shot Gun News.

If you really have an interest he may be able to point you in the right direction,
hope that helps.

HDH.

BTW if anyone ever figures out where I live and wants to steal my firearms let it be known I have them in a gun safe with an alarm system a BIG Dog and a pump Shotgun ready to go. Oh can't forget the Mote, Barb wire and Teller Mines. ;)