HKPRO Forums banner

PTR 51P PDW .308 PISTOL at Atlantic

14K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  eodinert 
#1 ·
So are they really serious? These guys are kill'in me.
I saw this a realized I have a problem....
With the threaded rear cap and you can slap a stabilizing brace on it. Now, I've never fired a .308 pistol before so I don't know about recoil so if anyone wants to give an opinion that would be great.
I'd most likely add a red dot or something to the top rail. Anyway...here is to working overtime!

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
I went the 52 route, very controllable and ammo (7.62 x 39) is readily available and much cheaper. Yeah, I know they have dried up but I'm betting PTR will do another run soon. Have that end cap and definitely going for the folding Sig brace system, soon. So far the Bushnell TRS 25 red dot has been GTG and everyone who has shot it was pleased with the sight

#20 ·
I picked up one-of the older ones with no welded rail on the top, shockwave brace and the recoill, blast and concussion were a slap in the face for shooters three bays down. So... just got a manticore night brake from rtg in the mail. Hopin g to tame it a bit. Need to find some sort of washer to time it right, no splines on the barrel

#25 ·
Just shot 10x at 100 200 300 gongs basketball size. 6 of 10 hits with 1.25" China RED dot.
San Luis Obispo sporting range. California. Went to confirm red dot & TRUMP marketing by Morro Bay Rock surfing spot.
6-8hrs surveyed public=
2019 80% +
2018 70% +
2017 60% +
2016 50% +
2015 40% +

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.