Z5-RS range trip (not happy) - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 186

Thread: Z5-RS range trip (not happy)

  1. #51
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Posts : 160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    For kicks, I sent them a message on Facebook with a link to the thread. We'll see how they respond.
    I already heard back from them on Facebook. That was pretty impressive. Here's a blurb from the reply:

    "I will reach out to this guy and have him send the gun back in. We have already replaced one gun for a guy because something was out of spec. Everyone should recognize there may be issues with a percentage of any order and we will address them as they come up. In fact, we created our warranty to be so damn good for great customer service. It's a bummer that isn't noticed.

    These guns really are great and I would encourage you to read all the good stuff that is being posted and consider giving us a try. Roller locks rock!"

  2. #52
    HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

    Join Date : Jan 2007
    Posts : 406
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    I already heard back from them on Facebook. That was pretty impressive. Here's a blurb from the reply:

    "I will reach out to this guy and have him send the gun back in. We have already replaced one gun for a guy because something was out of spec. Everyone should recognize there may be issues with a percentage of any order and we will address them as they come up. In fact, we created our warranty to be so damn good for great customer service. It's a bummer that isn't noticed.

    These guns really are great and I would encourage you to read all the good stuff that is being posted and consider giving us a try. Roller locks rock!"
    The guy who responded on facebook needs to get together with the guy who the OP is talking with. The two messages don't line up.

  3. #53
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2005
    Posts : 5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This kind of issues are making me hesitate in buying one of this Turkish made roller lock guns. I guess I'll just use my money to purchase 2 new HK handguns to add to my HK rifles until I see a better review on this Z-5 firearms.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Junior Member

    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I just shot mine with 124 gr blazer brass. Results 6 failure to feed 1 failure to extract. I will be sending mine back to copper custom to get a exchange.

  6. #55
    Junior Member
    Sgtcarroll's Avatar
    Join Date : Jan 2015
    Location : MS
    Posts : 30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Update: albatros got me a phone call from the Zenith president. Mike assured me that they would make this issue right one way or another, and he will be emailing me a shipping label tommorow to send the firearm in to inspect, fire and diagnose. He seemed very concerned and sincere. THIS is the kind of customer service that will get repeat customers. I will keep all of you updated that are interested.

  7. #56
    Senior Member
    5POINT56's Avatar
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtcarroll View Post
    Update: albatros got me a phone call from the Zenith president. Mike assured me that they would make this issue right one way or another, and he will be emailing me a shipping label tommorow to send the firearm in to inspect, fire and diagnose. He seemed very concerned and sincere. THIS is the kind of customer service that will get repeat customers. I will keep all of you updated that are interested.
    Good to hear.

    Very interested in future updates.

  8. #57
    Senior Member

    Join Date : Feb 2013
    Posts : 160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtcarroll View Post
    Update: albatros got me a phone call from the Zenith president. Mike assured me that they would make this issue right one way or another, and he will be emailing me a shipping label tommorow to send the firearm in to inspect, fire and diagnose. He seemed very concerned and sincere. THIS is the kind of customer service that will get repeat customers. I will keep all of you updated that are interested.
    Sweet! I'm glad that helped get things moving for you.

  9. #58
    Supporting Vendor
    Zenith's Avatar
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocompromise1 View Post
    While these roller locks PREFER higher power impulse ammo, it's been my experience, that assuming internal geometry is within general specs, after normal burnishing of the receiver from the COARSE phosphate and paint including over spray, it'll eventually slick up and run lower impulse ammo reliably. Whereas some might not want to wait and burn through COSTLY ammo. As for me , I'll hammer through bout a 1000 HOT reloads and it will slick up and purr with "white box" 1 15 gr or 124.
    Aficionados- this is correct. No gun manufacturer makes 100% of their guns perfect. Small, unseen burrs, a build up of coatings, an internal tack of a weld, etc. all lead to some variance in running. This is known and true to all manufacturers. If your gun doesn't smooth out, Zenith's warranty will take care of it. I was told last night that if 1000 guns from any manufacturer ship to a PD or military unit in Europe and 10 have problems, they simply send those guns to the armorer and he fixes it and puts in back into service. Same here. If you fear it's broke, ship it back. If you understand this, handle it. If you don't, ask. Give them a chance to handle it.

  10. #59
    Desperately Needs Treatment
    offrdmania's Avatar
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Location : Kalifornia
    Age : 42
    Posts : 1,079
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Head down to your local Wallyworld, the Zenith brand ZQI and blazer NATO ammo is just as cheap as the cheap 115gr and its always in stock

  11. #60
    7n6
    7n6 is offline
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

    Join Date : Jan 2012
    Posts : 961
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunMannJ View Post
    This kind of issues are making me hesitate in buying one of this Turkish made roller lock guns. I guess I'll just use my money to purchase 2 new HK handguns to add to my HK rifles until I see a better review on this Z-5 firearms.

    Exactly. Pick up an SP89 for $7K without looking back at these MKE's any further.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

 
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

suppressed z5-rs
,
z-5rs review
,

z5-rs pistol

,
z5p stovepipe
,
z5rs registered sear
,

zenith mke z5rs hollow point ammo problem

,
zenith z5p break in period
,
zenith z5p flash suppressor
,
zenith z5p repair turnaround
,
zenith z5p review
,
zenith z5p stiff charging handle
,

zenith z5rs review

Click on a term to search for related topics.