Z5-RS range trip (not happy) - Page 6
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Z5-RS range trip (not happy)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    For kicks, I sent them a message on Facebook with a link to the thread. We'll see how they respond.
    I already heard back from them on Facebook. That was pretty impressive. Here's a blurb from the reply:

"I will reach out to this guy and have him send the gun back in. We have already replaced one gun for a guy because something was out of spec. Everyone should recognize there may be issues with a percentage of any order and we will address them as they come up. In fact, we created our warranty to be so damn good for great customer service. It's a bummer that isn't noticed.

These guns really are great and I would encourage you to read all the good stuff that is being posted and consider giving us a try. Roller locks rock!"

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by albatros43 View Post
    I already heard back from them on Facebook. That was pretty impressive. Here's a blurb from the reply:

"I will reach out to this guy and have him send the gun back in. We have already replaced one gun for a guy because something was out of spec. Everyone should recognize there may be issues with a percentage of any order and we will address them as they come up. In fact, we created our warranty to be so damn good for great customer service. It's a bummer that isn't noticed.

These guns really are great and I would encourage you to read all the good stuff that is being posted and consider giving us a try. Roller locks rock!"
    The guy who responded on facebook needs to get together with the guy who the OP is talking with. The two messages don't line up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This kind of issues are making me hesitate in buying one of this Turkish made roller lock guns. I guess I'll just use my money to purchase 2 new HK handguns to add to my HK rifles until I see a better review on this Z-5 firearms.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just shot mine with 124 gr blazer brass. Results 6 failure to feed 1 failure to extract. I will be sending mine back to copper custom to get a exchange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Update: albatros got me a phone call from the Zenith president. Mike assured me that they would make this issue right one way or another, and he will be emailing me a shipping label tommorow to send the firearm in to inspect, fire and diagnose. He seemed very concerned and sincere. THIS is the kind of customer service that will get repeat customers. I will keep all of you updated that are interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtcarroll View Post
    Update: albatros got me a phone call from the Zenith president. Mike assured me that they would make this issue right one way or another, and he will be emailing me a shipping label tommorow to send the firearm in to inspect, fire and diagnose. He seemed very concerned and sincere. THIS is the kind of customer service that will get repeat customers. I will keep all of you updated that are interested.
    Good to hear.

Very interested in future updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtcarroll View Post
    Sweet! I'm glad that helped get things moving for you.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nocompromise1 View Post
    While these roller locks PREFER higher power impulse ammo, it's been my experience, that assuming internal geometry is within general specs, after normal burnishing of the receiver from the COARSE phosphate and paint including over spray, it'll eventually slick up and run lower impulse ammo reliably. Whereas some might not want to wait and burn through COSTLY ammo. As for me , I'll hammer through bout a 1000 HOT reloads and it will slick up and purr with "white box" 1 15 gr or 124.
    Aficionados- this is correct. No gun manufacturer makes 100% of their guns perfect. Small, unseen burrs, a build up of coatings, an internal tack of a weld, etc. all lead to some variance in running. This is known and true to all manufacturers. If your gun doesn't smooth out, Zenith's warranty will take care of it. I was told last night that if 1000 guns from any manufacturer ship to a PD or military unit in Europe and 10 have problems, they simply send those guns to the armorer and he fixes it and puts in back into service. Same here. If you fear it's broke, ship it back. If you understand this, handle it. If you don't, ask. Give them a chance to handle it.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Head down to your local Wallyworld, the Zenith brand ZQI and blazer NATO ammo is just as cheap as the cheap 115gr and its always in stock

7n6
    Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GunMannJ View Post
    This kind of issues are making me hesitate in buying one of this Turkish made roller lock guns. I guess I'll just use my money to purchase 2 new HK handguns to add to my HK rifles until I see a better review on this Z-5 firearms.

Exactly. Pick up an SP89 for $7K without looking back at these MKE's any further.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links