Reverse stretch options - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reverse stretch options

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well from the looks of things they've discontinued their entire line of MP5 clones

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/h-k-uzi-s-mac-10.html

At least I don't see them anymore just the POF and Zenith guns now. Previously they at least had them listed as out of stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gawker View Post
    Well from the looks of things they've discontinued their entire line of MP5 clones

https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/h-k-uzi-s-mac-10.html

At least I don't see them anymore just the POF and Zenith guns now. Previously they at least had them listed as out of stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I don't want to speak out of turn but I spoke with someone there and I didn't get that they are discontinuing them, rather trying to source some materials

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I am by no means implying that I have any form of inside information but I felt like it was a reasonable conclusion to draw. Like I said I've never known them to pull something from the website just because it was out of stock so I simply (yeah yeah I know) assumed they had decided to DC the guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm actually going to let you get my hopes up though because I'd prefer NOT to see a domestic manufacturer get out of the game. I love the hell out of my Getz and losing Dave was an awful blow (my opinion) to the market.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've never seen one of his guns in person I don't think but the thread where he showed his building process and attention to detail was amazing. He didn't just throw guns together out of us made parts. he hand fitted the parts in the gun after he got them to spec. I was really impressed at what I saw. Too bad he retired from building looked like really nice guns.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I am by no means implying that I have any form of inside information but I felt like it was a reasonable conclusion to draw. Like I said I've never known them to pull something from the website just because it was out of stock so I simply (yeah yeah I know) assumed they had decided to DC the guns.

I'm actually going to let you get my hopes up though because I'd prefer NOT to see a domestic manufacturer get out of the game. I love the hell out of my Getz and losing Dave was an awful blow (my opinion) to the market.

Its OK, I understand where you're coming from. I am also hoping for Atlantic to start making their clones again as well. Like I said before from the conversation I got they aren't discontinued but the reason why they don't say they are expecting more like with other items is because they aren't sure about some of the materials/parts they need. I was told it would be a while so maybe they chose just to take that verbiage down.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ronzo,

Perfect picture of a capable weapon and his happy owners! nice snippet of information concerning balance W/Silencer.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

My RS is a Turn Fab, which eats EVERYTHING that I have ever run through it from 115gr & 124gr, as wel as 158gr ammo both factory and reloads (including flat nose and hollow points as well without any issue). My favorite way to run this gun is a 147gr load suppressed. I favor my RS over my K due the added LOP and stock choices without having to use the silly adapter than essentially turns a K into an RS. It my second most used subgun only to my fullsize.
    Last edited by flybynt; 11-26-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: ammo was not 15gr LOL
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what kind of can is this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flybynt,

Mike built me a RS about 4 years ago. I love his MP5's and TF-9's - my favorite range toys. For my RS, he used a LSC flat, RCM barrel, carrier, bolt and a custom length rod with hex-head cap screws on the ends. I had some FTE's at first, but after breaking in the chamber flutes and changing the LP from a stock MP5 100 degree to a 110 degree MP5K LP, and a few extractor spring replacements......she plays much better now. Took some time to troubleshoot..... Is yours set-up the same way? Thanks, Ted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links