Parabellum Combat Systems PCS 9 MP5 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Parabellum Combat Systems PCS 9 MP5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful rebuild.. but if you don't mind me asking.. how did you get a NGAL?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by otrebor View Post
    Beautiful rebuild.. but if you don't mind me asking.. how did you get a NGAL?
    They're not illegal to own. You just can't buy them new from a dealer . Used peq-15's come up on ebay often. NGAL's obviously less so because theyre so new. Sometimes these things are stolen government property. I prefer to avoid buying stolen property so i buy from Wills Optics.
    https://willsoptics.com

You can read about Will's Optics in this article under reputable dealers:
    https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...r-regulations/

Anything thats hard to get is going to be expensive. Be prepared. Wills unrestricted stuff like PVS-14's are very affordable. Check him out, great guy.

Im surprised you didnt ask about the pano's, thats what usually catches peoples eye.

Edited to add: Since this is a Parabellum Combat Systems thread, if a Moderator wants to move this to another thread, i would love to continue the night vision discussion. Its a ton of fun. Anyone else shoot w/ NODs?
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chipw; 02-05-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're right, let's bring this back on topic. My brother is getting married soon and my friends/family wanted to get him his dream gun. I did a ton of research on MP5 builders and the name "ghilliebear" kept coming up. I thought that was a peculiar name but decided to call Jeff anyway. Jeff was extremely helpful to me and the build! He even called RTG parts asking Robert to send him the best kit he had for the build.. Jeff's customer service is bar none! I called/texted him many times with all of my questions and he answered every time with extreme politeness and patience.

What absolutely stunned me was how quickly he finished it. He thought I mentioned it was my brothers birthday, so he wanted to finish it ASAP. I was expecting this build to take a month and a half, but he texted me the SAME DAY he got the kit, telling me it was ready for test fire.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

^sweet build.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    otrebor likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Always love the feedback guys. The honestly I would not be manufacturing the weapons I have over the years if it wasn't for my customers and the people who love these products. I've always said it's been like a sickness I have it everyone who collects these weapons has it. But I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate them as a customer.
    Ghilliebear
    Us Army (Ret) INFANTRY.
    I AM MY COUNTRY'S STRENGTH
    IN WAR!

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

918-696-8715
    918-781-3939
    Class 2 SOT
    ITAR M37434

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by otrebor;[URL="tel:3482954"
    3482954[/URL]]......What absolutely stunned me was how quickly he finished it. He thought I mentioned it was my brothers birthday, so he wanted to finish it ASAP. I was expecting this build to take a month and a half, but he texted me the SAME DAY he got the kit, telling me it was ready for test fire.
    This is not unusual for him and yes he can really bang them out. He used to have build get togethers for members that would go up to his place with builds and then, shoot them back in the day. Many done over a weekend.
    You really won’t see anyone that has had him do a job for them complain about the time, quality or CS, that is that isn’t just a clueless total retard. It would be interesting to know how many hundreds of guns he has built. He was busting ‘em out long before Joe S. (Dakota Tactical) was posting his personal garage builds on this site and DT wasn’t in existence yet.
    AggieSigGuy and The_Great_308 like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've seen a couple openings recently for the standard MP5 builds. Any plans on 'K' length builds in the foreseeable future?

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Parabellum Combat Systems PCS 9 MP5-screenshot_20190208-204849_facebook.jpg

I've seen a couple openings recently for the standard MP5 builds. Any plans on 'K' length builds in the foreseeable future?[/QUOTE]

We can always build you a K model sir that's no problem we just try to work the price down as much as we can through group buys. If you would like a k feel free to p.m. me we're building several right now for customers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Parabellum Combat Systems PCS 9 MP5-20190207_133845.jpg  
    Last edited by ghilliebear2000; 02-09-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links