Official PTR91 Owner's Thread - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Official PTR91 Owner's Thread

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How many rounds are you guys getting out of your PTR's before any parts give out?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo40 View Post
    Yeap I always regretted selling HK but at the time I needed money bad and they weren't that expensive. This PTR I got I definitely need to extend the stock somehow, the LOP is way to short for me, I like the green furniture so right now don't want to change it. what would you all recommend for a replacement buttpad to give me a little more stretch?
    LOP is too short? Never heard that about an HK/PTR91 before. I'm 6'2" with long arms and find the LOP to be ok. You must have some looonnggggg arms!
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    --Samuel Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been out of it for a while, is PTR back from the grave? Looks like the website updated and they're talking about products...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mongo40 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody handloading for the fr model? I have a few handloads worked out but they are not shooting to the potential the bullets 150gr smk's have. Wondering what loads others have success with. I have some 175gr pulls on hand I'll try next I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

New here, but I've been a fan of the 91 platform for several years. Sent mine in to a smith as a PTR receiver and German kit since I'm a little obsessed with getting it as accurate as reasonably possible. Still waiting for the results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a PTR 91 PDWR and I really love it. I have to wear muffs and earplugs the thing is so loud. I have a Franklin Armory binary trigger on it and it is really difficult to control trying to do 6 shot bursts. Still I do love it and it is an impressive weapon.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The G3 length of pull is even inches longer than the m16a2. It has the longest stock and buttons length I know of. That’s why people say it is so unwieldy and clunky. With a shorter stock it’s really a nice perfect rifle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't realize how long the length of pull is until I switched my PTR C93 over to the Spuhr stock. Huge difference, the rifle is much more comfortable to manage and it also helps control recoil.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Sponsored Links