Official PTR91 Owner's Thread - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Official PTR91 Owner's Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
    ^^ Excellent!
    Just got the tracking, due in Monday. My Z5-P was my first roller lock and I got it last month. I feel like I've discovered something great and can't wait to add more Rollers! I'm actually excited again about my guns! Sounds weird but I was really getting bored with the ARs and Glocks, I like them, they serve a purpose but just aren't fun or interesting.

I'm thinking about the Z-43P, permanently attach a 4 muzzle device, add a stock and have a sweet little blaster.

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hulley View Post
    Just got the tracking, due in Monday. My Z5-P was my first roller lock and I got it last month. I feel like I've discovered something great and can't wait to add more Rollers! I'm actually excited again about my guns! Sounds weird but I was really getting bored with the ARs and Glocks, I like them, they serve a purpose but just aren't fun or interesting.

I'm thinking about the Z-43P, permanently attach a 4 muzzle device, add a stock and have a sweet little blaster.
    Congratulations on the newest acquisition--- keep us updated on the Z-43P!!!

Tony

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChefOTheRuler View Post
    I love my PTR91 FR. It was having some issues with the bolt carrier crushing incoming rounds, sent it to PTR, they replaced the bolt head, and locking piece, works like a dream now. I'm thirty years old and this is my 8th rifle, bar none my favorite, when my pennies add up a bit more I'll buy the original, but in the meantime this has done me well.

What scope mount did you use?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Philosurfer View Post
    What scope mount did you use?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    That's the German STANAG mount, it came with the scope mounted to it already.
    "Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential."
    Bruce Lee

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For the record, you guys know how much I shoot and love the G3,/ 91 rifles. We took my buddies new Ptr G.i. R model (1:10 twist) to the range today and I was very impressed with it. It has all U.S. bolt group, pad mag, rail and the metal SeF lower with all green furniture. I zeroed it at 25yrds, then took it down the 100yrd with the balance of the 20rnds of Portuguese ammo. I Used my homemade needle nose pliers to raise the sight drum and we both were able to shoot 2"to3" groups consistently; not one failure, stovepipe or malfunction of any kind with allum. Or steel mags. We also shot 30 rnds of magtech 147g thru her. Me being a die hard Jld built ptr Guy, I must say that PTR industries has definitely got it together. He bought it brand new off Armslist for $750. He is now an addict like the rest of us. The fit and finish, high bolt gap and overall build quality is very very good. Just thought I,d share that. Thanks guy,s.
    Last edited by tcr39; 02-16-2017 at 07:41 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pretty much the same experience I have had with my GI model, only I seem to pick days that are windy as hell :( I really do love this rifle.
    -
    "Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!"

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcr39 View Post
    For the record, you guys know how much I shoot and love the G3,/ 91 rifles. We took my buddies new Ptr G.i. R model (1:10 twist) to the range today and I was very impressed with it. It has all U.S. bolt group, pad mag, rail and the metal SeF lower with all green furniture. I zeroed it at 25yrds, then took it down the 100yrd with the balance of the 20rnds of Portuguese ammo. I Used my homemade needle nose pliers to raise the sight drum and we both were able to shoot 2"to3" groups consistently; not one failure, stovepipe or malfunction of any kind with allum. Or steel mags. We also shot 30 rnds of magtech 147g thru her. Me being a die hard Jld built ptr Guy, I must say that PTR industries has definitely got it together. He bought it brand new off Armslist for $750. He is now an addict like the rest of us. The fit and finish, high bolt gap and overall build quality is very very good. Just thought I,d share that. Thanks guy,s.
    $750 for that was a steal!
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_in_29 View Post
    $750 for that was a steal!
    Yes, the guy had 2 and gave his brother in-law the other one as a Christmas gift. I went with my buddy when he bought it ,with feeler gauges in hand,lol! He is a happy camper, and a lucky bastard! Lol!

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Jld91k

This was my first ptr rifle, it's a jld91k built in 07' , has all HK bcg and lots of HK marked parts. She has over 2,000+rnds thru her. Still runs and shoots amazing. I finally krylon,d her. Came out perfect.Just wanted to share this. Thanks guys

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcr39 View Post
    This was my first ptr rifle, it's a jld91k built in 07' , has all HK bcg and lots of HK marked parts. She has over 2,000+rnds thru her. Still runs and shoots amazing. I finally krylon,d her. Came out perfect.Just wanted to share this. Thanks guys
    That rifle and setup (especially the camo finish) look great!!!

Tony

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links