T36 - This is coming soon (Facebook post) - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: T36 - This is coming soon (Facebook post)

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    So, I'm not totally clear here, but are these being made for the UMP as well? I also heard someone say $4K here and @Oicani say $1K - can you guys clarify? I'm sitting on 2 NIB USCs waiting for an affordable way to convert to the UMP (hopefully in 9mm) platform one day... I would love to buy one of MM's platforms but at $4K it's out of reach.
    Tom is working with MM to create the UMP builds. They are around $4k. Tom's G36 receivers are $1200ish.

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FeistyCrawfish View Post
    Tom is working with MM to create the UMP builds. They are around $4k. Tom's G36 receivers are $1200ish.
    I thought the MM Umps were German USC receivers that were imported from Germany. The Ultimate UMPs are fuse jobs that Tommy did. I don't see any USA made UMP clone frames, just the T36.
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm talking about the fuse jobs. Tom is not doing any US-made UMP receivers that I know of.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Okay, that's what I thought.

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Miguel, it's because you said iin the OP that "Seems the G36 and UMP clone era is upon us!" and then @bluegrassstalker "Ive always been surprised at the market lag to the UMP clones (or lack there of). Go Tommy!" so I figured he was making US made (TB stamped) UMP receivers like the ones for the G36. Then we wouldn't have to sacrifice a USC each time we wanted a UMP. I'm aware of the MM German frames at $4K. Those are totally worth it, just too rich for my blood. Oh well, I had my hopes up there for a second.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch till you're ready to bring the hate

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

@omega21 , I see.... The UMP clone frames are from a different TB. Todd Bailey is apparently making clone G36 and UMP receivers, but it's unclear to me if they have hit the market yet and no idea on pricing. I suspect Atlantic Firearms will be selling them along with the other Omega receivers.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    @omega21 , I see.... The UMP clone frames are from a different TB. Todd Bailey is apparently making clone G36 and UMP receivers, but it's unclear to me if they have hit the market yet and no idea on pricing. I suspect Atlantic Firearms will be selling them along with the other Omega receivers.
    I am sure those will be extra speshul

I Bleed Urban Gray
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)

Thanks @Oicani - I get it. I'm just gonna start saving my $$. Problem is every time I do HK re-releases something or releases something new and I'm like "ohhhhh, shiny object..."

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by omega21 View Post
    Thanks @Oicani - I get it. I'm just gonna start saving my $$. Problem is every time I do HK re-releases something or releases something new and I'm like "ohhhhh, shiny object..."
    Lmao! I think that's true for most of us. I'm definitely like that, I get it!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I thought Bailey wasn’t allowed back in the game by court order??
    Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links