HK-93 Wood Handguard Conversion - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: HK-93 Wood Handguard Conversion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am a new member and this is my first posting, but the albatross guy seems to have done the best work, it does not look modified. JMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peytancwo View Post
    I am a new member and this is my first posting, but the albatross guy seems to have done the best work, it does not look modified. JMO

Members Beware! He went Steve Miller band on somebody, took the money and ran.......it’s your money so do what you want. Jayden did mine, I love the result. Good luck!

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sandman2 View Post
    Members Beware! He went Steve Miller band on somebody, took the money and ran.......it’s your money so do what you want. Jayden did mine, I love the result. Good luck!
    No, he didn’t take the money and run. Unfortunately he passed away with a couple of outstanding transactions he had in the works.
    There was a brief moment that a family member was attempting to make things right but communications with them soon fell short.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 21HK View Post
    No, he didn’t take the money and run. Unfortunately he passed away with a couple of outstanding transactions he had in the works.
    There was a brief moment that a family member was attempting to make things right but communications with them soon fell short.
    My sincere apologies. And condolences to the family. I stand corrected and humbled.

Moderators, could you you please, is it possible to put his avatar in respite.
    21HK likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No, My father didn't take the money and run. He never ran from anything in his life. My brothers did a lot of retaliation here and and on other sites as well. I feel he did not need defending on any site. He was an honest man , and a very patriotic man. He was hard, to live with ,and even harder to please as a son. He was an intellectual
    man and a perfectionist. Probably why his wood work here was so admired. I have tried, but just can't provide the quality work he did here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links