4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hk21man View Post
    Sold to PTR.
    MM
    PTR in 9mm coming soon!?

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Either LSC has moved and they will continue to make flats, OR PTR bought them with the intent on making 9mm Roller Locked guns. Just looking for a second on the topic. Anyone else?
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Silly me for suggesting a phone call to LSC. After all how else would we get a 2 page thread on the subject that still has provided no solid answer.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_in_29 View Post
    Silly me for suggesting a phone call to LSC. After all how else would we get a 2 page thread on the subject that still has provided no solid answer.
    I did try calling the number on the website. Got no answer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Got a Prt in for warranty talk to them on Friday they said they own LSc tooling and are going to be using it to make guns no more flats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If you want an answer just ask the horse;

LSC no longer sell flats direct, RTG Parts at RTG Parts - Gun Parts and Militaria - RTG Parts, LLC is now the exclusive distributor of our flats.

The phone number still works and is still picked up unlike a previous post is claiming.

LSC
    Sincerely,
    LSC Manufacturing, LCC
    Hidden Content

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Default Question on LSC flats

I love it! This is very good news!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LSCManufacturing.com View Post
    If you want an answer just ask the horse;

LSC no longer sell flats direct, RTG Parts at RTG Parts - Gun Parts and Militaria - RTG Parts, LLC is now the exclusive distributor of our flats.

The phone number still works and is still picked up unlike a previous post is claiming.

LSC
    Is there any truth that your HK flat tooling was sold to PTR and that no additional flats will be made available once PTR starts production?

Just trying to better understand if RTG is now the exclusive distributor of the remaining inventory of LSC branded flats (and when they are gone no more will be available) or if LSC is still manufacturing flats today and there is no planned discontinuation of flats made off LSC tooling to be sold to the civilian/retail market?

Thanks

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

He wrote "exclusive distributor"... that's pretty damn clear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    He wrote "exclusive distributor"... that's pretty damn clear.
    Well…. we have multiple people reporting that LSC Flat Tooling was sold to PTR and at least one person stating that PTR reportedly does not plan to offer flats going forward.

If LSC doesn’t own the tooling anymore to produce flats it doesn’t seem like a foregone conclusion that they can continue to manufacture new flats for continued distribution to RTG. I saw nothing in LSCs reply denying that they sold their tooling to PTR or that they were continuing to make new flats…. only that RTG is the exclusive distributor as of today.

Seems like a pretty plausible scenario to me that LSC sold off their tooling to PTR (and can no longer make flats anymore) and their remaining inventory of existing flats that have their logo on them are being sold off exclusively through RTG. (maybe because RTG was the high bidder of the remaining inventory)

It wouldn’t seem super far fetched that PTR wouldn’t want all of the existing inventory of LSC flats (with their LSC spider logo branding on them) to make future PTR branded firearms.

I suspect its also possible that PTR bought the tooling and RTG made a deal with PTR/LSC to continue to retail the “LSC” branded non-firearm flats and there is no potential supply disruption.

I was just asking for clarification on what the status of future availability of LSC flats will be going forward to the best of the manufacturers knowledge (or their willingness to share)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links