Zenith Z-5RS Review - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zenith Z-5RS Review

HKPRO Professional
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    I plan on picking one up after my wallet recovers from the SP5K I purchased. Nice review.
    Same boat here....
    If you can't be safe...be deadly.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Copper View Post
    Was the SB brace the folding model, or the fixed? I have one of the folding models on order for my early MKE pistol, but now I'm worried it won't fit. Has anybody else had this type of fitting issue?
    i own the 2017 z-5rs . i picked up the sb tactical sbt5 folding stock for my weapon, the fit is perfect, can easily be put on and taken off by hand .

the sbt5 end cap is manufactured by B&T (stamped on the brace) for sb tactical . im not sure who manufactures the fixed brace for sb tac .

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickys2 View Post
    Great review. I also have a Zenith Zero problems with the weapon. I didn't buy my thru Atlantic Firearms. I got my from buds gun shop..........BIG mistake. My came in with out the Mags, that's right no mags. I also though I was missing the sight tool because the cases has a cut out for it. It doesn't come with the sight tools, but it should have came with the 3 mags. After calling Buds and was possible a return phone call never happen. I had to call them few days later. Bottom line I never got my 3 mags, But got a $25 credit on a future purchase. Right! never again will I buy another item from BUDS. I ended buying few mags here. Next item will be thru Atlantic Firearm. Yes I SBR mind

Attachment 116625
    I like the wood as something different. Nice work making it work for the mp5. Sorry you had a bad experience with Bud's. I thought they were pretty good but that's a bummer to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by OlDirtyBastard View Post
    i own the 2017 z-5rs . i picked up the sb tactical sbt5 folding stock for my weapon, the fit is perfect, can easily be put on and taken off by hand .

the sbt5 end cap is manufactured by B&T (stamped on the brace) for sb tactical . im not sure who manufactures the fixed brace for sb tac .
    Great to hear the SBT5 works well. I had read it was plastic and manufactured by B&T. I have one on order so excited to try it out. Hopefully it works well.
    I'm almost 100% sure this is the same endcap used on the SB5 brace:
    https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/view...&idcategory=83
    They really need to make it out of plastic. And usually I'm all for metal over plastic but in this case plastic makes more sense.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timewaster1700 View Post
    I like the wood as something different. Nice work making it work for the mp5. Sorry you had a bad experience with Bud's. I thought they were pretty good but that's a bummer to hear.

Great to hear the SBT5 works well. I had read it was plastic and manufactured by B&T. I have one on order so excited to try it out. Hopefully it works well.
    I'm almost 100% sure this is the same endcap used on the SB5 brace:
    https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/view...&idcategory=83
    They really need to make it out of plastic. And usually I'm all for metal over plastic but in this case plastic makes more sense.
    There customer service needs a lot of work. Made me feel like I was trying to get free mags. Really.......... I spend $1600 and then tried to get $60 of mags. Yes I was wrong about the sight tool, but after seeing the empty spot of the mags and a cut out of the sight tool. I though it too was missing. $60 = no future sales from me.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well and really the mags are probably worth more like $30 each so it really is a bummer it didn't come with them. Thanks for giving us a heads up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That was a very good laid out review, you covered all the bases.
    Thanks for sharing that with us.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake7757 View Post
    That was a very good laid out review, you covered all the bases.
    Thanks for sharing that with us.
    Thanks for the kind words. Hope it was helpful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well and really the mags are probably worth more like $30 each so it really is a bummer it didn't come with them. Thanks for giving us a heads up.
    $60 or $90 would not have broken the bank. It was more how it was handled. because of the cut out for the sight tool in the case and never owned a Zenith before I was claiming that it to was missing.

anyway great review

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Oh no I'm agreeing with you they should have sent you the mags. I was just saying really you missed out on $90 instead of $60 which is even worse. Really too bad to hear Buds was like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh no I'm agreeing with you they should have sent you the mags. I was just saying really you missed out on $90 instead of $60 which is even worse. Really too bad to hear Buds was like that.
    I even paid the extra shipping insurance for lost or damage. I'm of millions customers on that site. They can lose few without having to pay $90 or make it right. That's how customer service is now for a lot of places.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links