FTE's on Zenith Z5P - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FTE's on Zenith Z5P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry to necro this thread, but the Op’s Post fits my issues spot on. Failure to feeds and ejects on every round. Shot 124 grain Sellier and Bellot brass and 124 grain blazer brass. Sadly, the ejector is fine. Totally dissambled and cleaned, 2nd range trip was no different. Sent an email to zenith support so we’ll see what they say!

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

In order to break in the guns, we always recommend shooting higher pressure ammo then 115 grain FMJ. We've found 124 grain works best.
    We're actually making a video about this recommendation to add to our website. Yet, if you ever have any questions relating to the weapons, you'll find our customer service will be able to provide you an immediate response to your needs.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    In order to break in the guns, we always recommend shooting higher pressure ammo then 115 grain FMJ. We've found 124 grain works best.
    We're actually making a video about this recommendation to add to our website. Yet, if you ever have any questions relating to the weapons, you'll find our customer service will be able to provide you an immediate response to your needs.
    Any reccomendations for +P 124 grain ammo? I'll see if that resolves the issue.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WickedSick View Post
    Any reccomendations for +P 124 grain ammo? I'll see if that resolves the issue.
    Any quality ammunition should work for you. I shoot plenty of Speer or Federal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just a quick update. Got some Winchester +p and it ran without a hitch. 250 rounds through it with the +p and the Walmart brand stuff is running reliably. Thanks for the great advice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links