Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Green57 View Post
    I wish they would add a semi G41. I believe they made some G41s back in the day so I would think they have the stamping dies in the factory some place. Making a semi auto grip would be a piece of cake. Come on Zenith talk to the dudes at MKE.

They would sell like hot cakes one would think.

G57
    Atlantic Firearms has already imported (and sold out of) the first batch of Z43 rifles.
    Zenith Firearms Z-43 Semi Auto 5.45x45mm Rifle

This has been discussed over on the AKFiles...there is more to the web then HK specific sites.
    Last edited by Steve_in_29; 09-29-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

This sounds like good stuff to me. Means zenith has had a great response to their roller lock products from the US and that they are expanding their roller lock product line. Now if a mp5-10 showed up on their product list I may just squee like a schoolgirl. In the mean time, they already have a couple items I'm saving for....need....more....$$$!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can still count my hk's with one hand....I just gotta start over once or twice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_in_29 View Post
    Atlantic Firearms has already imported (and sold out of) the first batch of Z43 rifles.
    Zenith Firearms Z-43 Semi Auto 5.45x45mm Rifle

This has been discussed over on the AKFiles...there is more to the web then HK specific sites.
    A G41 as asked for is nothing like a Z43....

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

The Librarian
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Zenith should have focus on the HK market only from the start. I can imagine the wasted capital and time that could have been used elsewhere, like their Custom Shop that has yet to roll-out. They have been pretty good about most criticisms and actually have corrected some of the issues in the detail work so props to them. A 53 pistol would be pretty sweet, but what ever happened to a MP5SD that everyone was all the rage about a few months back?

G41, man it would be nice, but I really doubt it. Even the 53 is a stretch as MKEK only manufactures these: http://www.mkek.gov.tr/upload/docs_p...18475KH264.pdf
    "...but just like every other clone, they are copies of the original and copies are never as good as the original."

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Zenith 21E, a man can dream.

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TuffNutt View Post
    A G41 as asked for is nothing like a Z43....
    Actually it is a LOT like the Z43. The G41 was basically a modified HK33 that accepted STANAG mags, added a forward assist and LBHO. The 3rd burst feature would be irrelevant to a semi-auto only rifle.

As far a I know, MKE never made any G41s and after HK stopped production they sold the rights to Franchi in Italy.

So if you want a 9 pound, roller-locked rifle that fires 5.56, the Z43 is the only current production rifle on the table or ever likely to be.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Hopefully we will see the Zenith Roller lock goodies expand , Hope to get more firm info on this in 4 -6 weeks .
    Atlantic Firearms.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Default Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.

Read an article about the HK G41 being manufactured by MKE in Turkey. Here is a link. It would be pretty cool to see some here in the US.....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefi...ifle-wild/amp/

That said, I did finally get to handle one of the Z-43 with the SB tactical brace and Midwest industries handguard at a gun shop in Indiana. That thing is sweet! Definitely on the list for acquisition.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Speedy2015; 09-30-2017 at 01:39 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I would love to see a HK53!! Please, please!! I was going to build one, but the cost of parts is ridiculous!!
    Last edited by CHIEF15C; 09-30-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    CAP
    -VP9T & VP9sk
    -USP 9 COMPACT

-P30S & P30sk
    -P2000

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm glad to hear they are focusing on roller lock products. They have been great to me and I really enjoy my MKEs. They are trucking along just fine with about 3,000 though my Z5-P and 2,000 though my Z5-RS. Both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links