Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.

It seems that Zenith has discontinued their non roller lock product lines (handguns and shotguns) to focus strictly on their roller lock weapons. It will be interesting to see what direction they take and if we will see any new guns or improvements to current models. I would love to see a HK53 sized pistol in .300 blk or 5.56, 9mm reverse stretch and options for a welded rail. Some of their Facebook posts hint at a HK53, but time will tell.

It would also be nice to see a roller lock AR upper.... but I won't get my hopes up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Talked to them at SHOT show a few times, they've told me to expect an SD in 1 stamp and 2 stamp configurations as well as a reproduction of the MP5K briefcase. They also have a line of accessories such as rails that extend past the front site post coming out.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Zenith is now only focusing on roller locks, this could get interesting.

I got that email too and follow them on ****book. I want a z41 aka g-3 with polygonal rifling if that is what they use. If not, I’ll still take the CHF barrel and exquisite quality.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FWP9mm View Post
    It would also be nice to see a roller lock AR upper.... but I won't get my hopes up.
    If the roller lock AR upper is in 9mm then it would be very interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Desperately Needs Treatment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It seems Zenith is MUCH more responsive to the American market then HK can ever dream of being.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
    Ronald Reagan

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
    Adolph Hitler

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I truly don't want to start a p1ssing match but who make a better clone, Zenith or Dakota Tactical?

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTactical View Post
    I truly don't want to start a p1ssing match but who make a better clone, Zenith or Dakota Tactical?
    I wouldn't call it a fair comparison. MKE is a military factory. The guns SHOULD work. Function over form. Dakota Tactical is more of a premium line. Not a bunch of state workers on a bunch of bunch of machinery in a massive factory, instead a few guys working on individual guns one by one. The DTAC should be next to perfect and function as well. They will cost more and take longer to get as their built in batches and DT has a couple distributors. Zenith imports the guns from MKE in large batches and sells them to wholesalers, distributors, and dealers across the country.

I own 8 guns done by DT and they are works of art. I am not knocking Zeniths at all. Ive never owned one (Will change eventually) however I've shot one and it worked just fine. They seem to be a decent value for the money.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SWolff View Post
    I wouldn't call it a fair comparison. MKE is a military factory. The guns SHOULD work. Function over form. Dakota Tactical is more of a premium line. Not a bunch of state workers on a bunch of bunch of machinery in a massive factory, instead a few guys working on individual guns one by one. The DTAC should be next to perfect and function as well. They will cost more and take longer to get as their built in batches and DT has a couple distributors. Zenith imports the guns from MKE in large batches and sells them to wholesalers, distributors, and dealers across the country.

I own 8 guns done by DT and they are works of art. I am not knocking Zeniths at all. Ive never owned one (Will change eventually) however I've shot one and it worked just fine. They seem to be a decent value for the money.
    Great insight, much appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wish they would add a semi G41. I believe they made some G41s back in the day so I would think they have the stamping dies in the factory some place. Making a semi auto grip would be a piece of cake. Come on Zenith talk to the dudes at MKE.

They would sell like hot cakes one would think.

G57
    Last edited by Green57; 09-28-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Green57 View Post
    I wish they would add a semi G41. I believe they made some G41s back in the day so I would think they have the stamping dies in the factory some place. Making a semi auto grip would be a piece of cake. Come on Zenith talk to the dudes at MKE.

They would sell like hot cakes one would think.

G57
    Wow, this would be a great idea. I am retired and on a fixed income, but I could be persuaded to go on a Ramen noodle diet for a few months to free up the funds. :)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links