New G36 Parts - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New G36 Parts

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Did you happen to a price on Tommy’s website for a barreled upper?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I hope for $750 that includes sbr engraving.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ybnqskp View Post
    Did you happen to a price on Tommy’s website for a barreled upper?
    It's $750 for a stripped upper. Plus another $799 for the barrel kit which includes installation, barrel, barrel nut, gas block, flash hider, gas piston, push rod and hand guard. That's the only way they are offered for now. Or as of when the website was up. It should be back up Monday and we'll see if anything changes. But as of the other day when it was up for a couple hours, those were the prices. Tommy, if you're reading this, I'm not trying to step on your toes. So, again, this is AFAIK. Always subject to change.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tommys site is updated for receivers and parts. HKparts should be selling the parts kits next week.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

The new US made kits should be up on hkparts in a couple days, Ashley said they will likely start around the $1600 range, there are 4 different kits, pistols , rifles ,C And K models. my receivers are $750 so that should put you around $2400ish for a build depending on the specifics. we will definitely be able to firm that up once the kits are listed. Its typically been over $5k to build any sort of G36 clone since I created the rear section conversion about 10 years ago and these will be about half the cost. Surplus G36 parts have been incredibly hard to source for the last year or two, boltheads, carriers, buffer plates have all been pretty much non existent. Cloning the entire platform is a big venture, these aren't like roller locks where there are plenty of people making parts. 70% of the parts are injection molded and require expensive tooling , we have close to half a million tied up in tooling alone so these won't ever be a $1500 clone. My goal was to bring them down to the $2400 range and maybe with volume over time closer to sub $2k, your typical German C parts kit rarely sell under $2k and thats used with zero history or round count on a barrel designed to go 12k to 14K rounds
    Last edited by tbostic; 05-14-2018 at 02:28 AM.
    TommyBuilt Tactical LLC 07/ SOT
    Hidden Content
    For all your G36 and UMP conversion needs

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Upper? The G36 is not an AR, it has no upper, or lower though people like to refer to the fire control group housing as the lower. Same with AKs.The G36 has a receiver and barrel assembly.
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sweersa View Post
    Upper? The G36 is not an AR, it has no upper, or lower though people like to refer to the fire control group housing as the lower. Same with AKs.The G36 has a receiver and barrel assembly.
    Or whatever. You got the drift. Tomato, tomato. Although you couldn't hear me pronounce that differently through the keyboard.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    Or whatever. You got the drift. Tomato, tomato. Although you couldn't hear me pronounce that differently through the keyboard.
    Not exactly. If one says “G36 upper” I’m not sure if they mean the receiver or barrel assembly.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    It's $750 for a stripped upper. Plus another $799 for the barrel kit which includes installation, barrel, barrel nut, gas block, flash hider, gas piston, push rod and hand guard. That's the only way they are offered for now. Or as of when the website was up. It should be back up Monday and we'll see if anything changes. But as of the other day when it was up for a couple hours, those were the prices. Tommy, if you're reading this, I'm not trying to step on your toes. So, again, this is AFAIK. Always subject to change.
    no worries, Im not on here often, I appreciate you chiming in. I can say its not they they won't sell it seperately, They just don't have any that are not already allocated to complete kit sales. Im waiting on a few myself. once the orders are filled for complete kit sales they will run spares to sell. The first 150 kits went to hkparts, I have 200 coming to build into complete guns, they will try to run a few extras in-between

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tbostic View Post
    no worries, Im not on here often, I appreciate you chiming in. I can say its not they they won't sell it seperately, They just don't have any that are not already allocated to complete kit sales. Im waiting on a few myself. once the orders are filled for complete kit sales they will run spares to sell. The first 150 kits went to hkparts, I have 200 coming to build into complete guns, they will try to run a few extras in-between
    Good to know. I'd eventually like to get another one of your receivers and build another E model. Once they come out with E barrels. I was just concerned since they said they have a military contract now and stated themselves that they wouldn't be offering individual parts. In their own words, they told me they weren't in the business to sell parts. Just kits. It's all good either way. I at least have one complete gun.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links