New G36 Parts - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: New G36 Parts

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    I got my GSG9US G36C "Pistol" kit in yesterday from HK Parts. Its hard for me to compare it to a real HK kit because I've never seen one. But it seems very well made, the only issues I see is the pin that holds the extractor seems long and it looks "crushed" on both ends. Not sure if thats normal, I saw someone else with a kit showed the same thing. Also the BCG, the charging handle part when I turn it left or right as if Im going to charge it (I don't have the receiver yet) it stays folded after releasing it. I thought you had to push it in order for it to stay to the left or right. Not sure if that issue will be fixed once installed into the receiver or just needs to be worn in a little. Other than that the kit looks great.
    The extractor axle is a bit extended and 'peened' on factory g36 bolt. You are gtg there

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

I got my GSG9US G36C "Pistol" kit in yesterday from HK Parts. Its hard for me to compare it to a real HK kit because I've never seen one. But it seems very well made, the only issues I see is the pin that holds the extractor seems long and it looks "crushed" on both ends. Not sure if thats normal, I saw someone else with a kit showed the same thing. Also the BCG, the charging handle part when I turn it left or right as if Im going to charge it (I don't have the receiver yet) it stays folded after releasing it. I thought you had to push it in order for it to stay to the left or right. Not sure if that issue will be fixed once installed into the receiver or just needs to be worn in a little. Other than that the kit looks great.
    The charging handle locks perpendicular for use as a forward assist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    The charging handle locks perpendicular for use as a forward assist.
    But I thought you had to push it in order for it to lock. If I turn mine left or right (without pushing it in) and let go I assumed the spring would make it go back to the middle, but it just locks to the left or right.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

I will fiddle with my factory one here in a bit and let you know the results.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mine moves back when released when not in the receiver. Mine is a german carrier.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

But I thought you had to push it in order for it to lock. If I turn mine left or right (without pushing it in) and let go I assumed the spring would make it go back to the middle, but it just locks to the left or right.
    Yeah, something is up with it. Mine requires it be pushed in when perpendicular for it to lock.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nzfly View Post
    Yeah, something is up with it. Mine requires it be pushed in when perpendicular for it to lock.
    All HK G36 bolt carriers work in how yours does. Something indeed is not quite right with the US one in this case.

Germans make everything perfect, so this should be of no surprise. :)
    Hidden Content
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Skip to 1:44 see cocking handle/forward assist operation.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links