Are Zenith Z-5RS Pistol's still available? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are Zenith Z-5RS Pistol's still available?

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Just saw a used Z5P listed on GB for more than a new one. No description whatsoever and a few non-close-up pics.

I think I'll just be patient instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    I wanted a Zenith but couldn't find one so I ended up going with the PTR 9CT...pretty good deal with the free brace currently.
    This Zenith dry spell really is a blessing for ptr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I tried to purchase a PTR from Kelly, but he said they’re junk and stopped selling them. Something about parts becoming loose after so many rounds. I haven’t heard anything bad about the PTR’s so far online, so I was amazed when he said that. I am personally waiting for either the Zenith or POF. Whichever becomes available first gets my business.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mbhinder View Post
    I tried to purchase a PTR from Kelly, but he said they’re junk and stopped selling them. Something about parts becoming loose after so many rounds. I haven’t heard anything bad about the PTR’s so far online, so I was amazed when he said that. I am personally waiting for either the Zenith or POF. Whichever becomes available first gets my business.
    Wow. That does not sound good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Really? Thats odd...everyone else has nothing but good things to say about them...I handled my buddy's and shot it all afternoon and it was easily on the same level as zenith from what I could tell, add to the fact its American so thats a plus as well. Kelly as in enterprises? Because they're selling them right now.

Maybe they just got a batch of lemons or something who knows, happens to the best of them...either way if this was some new company or something I could see but PTR knows what theyre doing and is no flash in the pan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Really? Thats odd...everyone else has nothing but good things to say about them...I handled my buddy's and shot it all afternoon and it was easily on the same level as zenith from what I could tell, add to the fact its American so thats a plus as well. Kelly as in enterprises? Because they're selling them right now.

Maybe they just got a batch of lemons or something who knows, happens to the best of them...either way if this was some new company or something I could see but PTR knows what theyre doing and is no flash in the pan.
    Yes Kelly Enterprises. PTR was on the front page but it has since been removed and replaced with POF. When I asked to buy the PTR, he said that he doesn’t sell them anymore because they’re junk and people are having problems with them. He said to hold out for the Zenith or POF.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Kelly Enterprises. PTR was on the front page but it has since been removed and replaced with POF. When I asked to buy the PTR, he said that he doesn’t sell them anymore because they’re junk and people are having problems with them. He said to hold out for the Zenith or POF.
    They are still listed on his site. Most of what I had read about them was good, wonder if he got a bad batch in? It's a new product for PTR so they could have some issues as they make their new parts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    They are still listed on his site. Most of what I had read about them was good, wonder if he got a bad batch in? It's a new product for PTR so they could have some issues as they make their new parts.
    They are still listed but not on the front page anymore. Which is why I called him and he told me what he did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

So then he is, in fact, selling them still. Talks major **** and calls them clunky trash yet is willing to sell them to people to put money in his pocket anyway? What honorable business practices. I know who won't be getting anymore of my business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find it interesting that Atlantic Firearms has had good things to say about PTR. So far my 9CT has been great. Approaching 1000 rounds with two fte that at least one was ammo related.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links