Are Zenith Z-5RS Pistol's still available?
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Are Zenith Z-5RS Pistol's still available?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Are Zenith Z-5RS Pistol's still available?

Are these hard to find these days? I can't seem to find them in stock anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trump banned them along with Veprs. We will never see them again. Trump also made all FMJ labeled as armor piercing so you’ll have to pay $1.00 a bullet for hollow points. Just kidding.

They should be getting more in soon. There is a thread in progress on here about a Zenith shortage.

Chui likes this.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

There has been a shortage of the Zenith Firearms for the last 4 -6 months they hope to see the supply situation improve but it may not be until mid to late Summer. Depending on what style you are looking for you may want to check out the PTR 9CT or Omega pistols .There are also custom builders like Dakaota Tactical and Jeff Walters that can build the custom gun of your dreams.

Last edited by Atlantic Firearms.com; 05-04-2018 at 09:57 AM.
    Phaedrus likes this.
    Atlantic Firearms.com
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I lucked out and found someone that had a P and a RS with out braces or rails so I bought both. I stopped looking at that point but I tried several online searches. I had heard maybe end of the year but that's not a for sure thing. These 2 were, so I got them and a SB brace for the P...not sure what I will do with the RS.
    Last edited by NOLAGT; 05-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just bought two this past week from one of my LGS.. One Z-5RS to Form 1 and one Z-5RS to keep as a braced pistol. A lot of the other shops I visited here in SE PA say Zenith is out of stock until July, that when they here a new shipment will be in.

I originally intended to just buy one thinking I wouldn't be impressed with then brace but it is actually quite usable. I like the flexibility of having it registered as a handgun than an SBR. I still wanted an SBR so picked up a second to Form 1. Originally I wanted a Z-5P but the same dealer said no one has seen them releases at al except to those who do YouTube videos. I haven't been able to find a "P" anywhere, just K's and RS's.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I saw a few P models on GB about a year ago. And 2 at Chantilly gun show last year. So there have been a few in the wild.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Glad to see it's not just me having trouble finding a Z-5Anything right now. My local range has a Z-5P with brace right now, but they have it priced for $1,950 + tax, which makes it well over $2,100. I'd much rather wait for one to pop up at Brownells or Atlantic and dodge the tax if I can.

Teufelshund Tactical
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)

Yes, our next shipment will be arriving and then sent out to our distributors in June.
    SF,

James

Heckler and Koch Certified Armorer (Heckler and Koch)
    Heckler and Koch Pistol, Submachine Gun and Rifle Instructor (Singleton International)

Owner, Teufelshund Tactical

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

That is great news the market is starving for more Zenith goodness ~~!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That "next shipment info" just made my bank account shudder, but it is good news!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links