T36 receivers - Page 27
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: T36 receivers

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All German. This one was assembled by Tom.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Also worth noting. Doesn't look like mine required a longer cam pin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    Well stated, Wulf. I've not been on a smear campaign at all. Simply discussed factually information. I think that is the best way to shape a new product. With feedback. If one person had a problem, it would be an isolated incident. When multiple people have the same issue, it becomes a more complex issue. How would we know which it is without conversation?
    Agreed, a polite and honest discussion is what seems to be going on here with people voicing the potential concerns with their receivers they found and the rest of us showing interest into their issues. Honestly, if GSG9.us' stating "thank HKpro.com" on instagram for their discontinuing the mp7 project was due to this thread, then from an objective standpoint, that's thin skinned and they're in the wrong business. But That, I guess I should state, is an unbacked, uneducated insight and not a bash at them as that may be entirely untrue. I know that Tom has our backs on this project and will do his best to not let us down. Cant wait to get all the pieces for mine and slap it together!
    Last edited by redmax29; 07-19-2018 at 12:37 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redmax29 View Post
    Agreed, a polite and honest discussion is what seems to be going on here with people voicing the potential concerns with their receivers they found and the rest of us showing interest into their issues. Honestly, if GSG9.us' stating "thank HKpro.com" on instagram for their discontinuing the mp7 project was due to this thread, then from an objective standpoint, that's thin skinned and they're in the wrong business. But That, I guess I should state, is an unbacked, uneducated insight and not a bash at them as that may be entirely untrue. I know that Tom has our backs on this project and will do his best to not let us down. Cant wait to get all the pieces for mine and slap it together!
    It’s mostly due to a now deleted thread. See my post in Tom’s thread for more info.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

My C is on its way back from Tom. Should be here tomorrow, barring anything stupid happening to the FedEx truck it’s on. Will report back.
    Hkrsx likes this.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_baker4420 View Post
    Picked her up today. Everything functions as it should.
    Looks great now I want a E to go with my K.

In that picture it looks like the bolt is not closed, is that on purpose?
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I was just going to ask that because that's how mine looks due to the cam pin issue. I would suggest to anyone that you do lots of hand cycling first and not let full spring pressure slam the action home until 100% sure it's gtg.
    Last edited by wulf74; 07-19-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Haha just noticed that. Yes and no. I was checking it. Putting pressure to the left and right and riding the bolt forward. I was only able to get it barely out of alignment by pulling to the left and riding the bolt really slowly. Then I took the picture without realizing that I left the bolt like that.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Update on my first post to this thread, Tom got the new cam pin installed and fired the rifle, he said everything is good to go, already back in the mail the same day he got it in Tom is awesome, glad that was the only thing wrong with mine...I will update when it comes in the mail and I fire some rounds. I'm sure others that had the same issues I was having the longer cam pin fixes it.
    Hk P30 9mm
    Hk 45C
    Hk 416D .22
    Hk MR556
    Hk G36E/T36
    Hk SL8-1/XM8
    Hk UMP Pistol .40/.45 cals (Shadow)

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I won't be able to get to the range until this weekend. I am so pumped to finally have a g36. You should have seen the envy at the lgs.

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links