T36 receivers - Page 28
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: T36 receivers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Talking

Wulf and Mr. Baker. Those are some really nice rifles you guys have! Love this thread! Never get tired of seeing G36E's. Especially if they have the original optic rails on them like you guys do.

"Yippy Kiya Motherfu***r!" John Mcclane

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah this one was for the look. The next one will have my idz stock that comes in tomorrow, a picatinny rail, and a much shorter barrel.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Iím having to redo my set up. I ordered a virgin SL8 barrel from HKparts because Iím opting to do a shortened E so I donít have to do a Form 1(I have 5 pending when I get home). I chatted with Tommy and will be sending him my set up.

Iím glad to see that people are getting their set ups running.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hkrsx View Post
    Update on my first post to this thread, Tom got the new cam pin installed and fired the rifle, he said everything is good to go, already back in the mail the same day he got it in Tom is awesome, glad that was the only thing wrong with mine...I will update when it comes in the mail and I fire some rounds. I'm sure others that had the same issues I was having the longer cam pin fixes it.
    Iím glad that was all it took to fix.
    Hkrsx likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tom said mine was an old hack job mag catch that had been cut down from an SL8 he had done. Not sure how that got in there, but he says he replaced it with a new one and installed a new cam pin. Should be here tomorrow. Will advise.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thx, I love the carry handle look too. Yes, anyone who gets the cam pin installed and fires them, please chime in. Im waiting for my own cam pin to make an appearance.
    Last edited by wulf74; 07-20-2018 at 05:42 AM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good preliminary news. Just got my T36 back and as of right now, it appears to be working correctly. Mags fit much tighter with nearly no wobble, bolt carrier still lose but bolt head is tracking correctly now without crashing into the trunnion. Hand cycled quite a few rounds through my factory mag, Pmag and my Beta mag. All hand cycled fine. My intention is to go to the range tonight and dump at least 100 rounds through it to ensure function while actually live firing. Will report back again. So far, so good.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Good to hear. I'll be hitting the range tomorrow. Hopefully I can get this dual optic sighted in. Anybody else hoping Tommy will XM8ify his receivers?
    redmax29 likes this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_baker4420 View Post
    Good to hear. I'll be hitting the range tomorrow. Hopefully I can get this dual optic sighted in. Anybody else hoping Tommy will XM8ify his receivers?
    I was never a big fan of the XM8 but honestly, I’d be down for one if he could make it like the originals. Without the screw holes.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Agreed. I just figured that now that he's in the receiver making business, it would be awesome if he could make something closer to the original.

Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links