T36 receivers - Page 31
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: T36 receivers

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Has anyone talked to them lately? I have an order that is approaching a month pending and have called and emailed them without a response. I'm going to wait another week or so then try again one more time before doing a chargeback.
    I have several items on order from them. They responded to me via email a few days ago after calls went unreturned.
    Apparently they are on vacation in Spain. Should be back first week of August according to the correspondence I received.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wulf74 View Post
    Well I went out for a quick 300 Rd test. No discernable damage. Bolt hold open worked about 50%. Like the bolt was just barely not reaching the hold open lug but cycling enough of the way to strip rounds correctly. ( they we're Brand new German smooth side mags)
    I was having the same problem with the bolt hold open, but after taking a file to the top of my lower taking a little bit of material off and checking fitment back and forth until the top of the lower fit tight inside the receiver, if you take everything off/out the receiver minus the barrel you can look down the back of the receiver while shining a flashlight through the magwell and you can see if the lower is all the way up tight against receiver, also on the front of the lower where the bolt hold opens is located, at the top/ front you can see there is extra material, after removing this and filling the top the lower it fit correctly in the receiver which made the bolt hold opens sit higher up in the receiver which fixed the problem meaning now the bolt hold opens is actually holding more area of the bolts bottom two teeth. And also makes your pins whole line up better. Hope this helps, pictures below

T36 receivers-img_20180725_201643.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_201619.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_201744.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_201827.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_201947.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_202014.jpgT36 receivers-img_20180725_201533.jpg
    Hk P30 9mm
    Hk 45C
    Hk 416D .22
    Hk MR556
    Hk G36E/T36
    Hk SL8-1/XM8
    Hk UMP Pistol .40/.45 cals (Shadow)

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Took me about two months to get my idz stock in. They're good to go, and you're not going to beat the price on that stock.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quacktical View Post
    I have several items on order from them. They responded to me via email a few days ago after calls went unreturned.
    Apparently they are on vacation in Spain. Should be back first week of August according to the correspondence I received.
    Thanks. I don't mind the wait, knowing they are on vacation is something that would be nice to have posted on their site or in an auto reply on email.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Just got mine today. Here it is.

T36 receivers-t36-receiver-2.jpg

T36 receivers-t36-receiver-7.jpg

"Yippy Kiya Motherfu***r" John Mcclane

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl1812 View Post
    Well, still waiting on piston rings (today) and optic screws (tomorrow) but here she is.

Nice rifle! I like the flash hider. Which flash hider is that one? Might have to get myself one just like that for mine. How's the magwell on that? I know there was talk recently of the mags fitting way too snug. I ended up parting with my Spuhr for that reason. Thankfully despite it being nearly two months Mile High Shooting (who I got it from) refunded my money yesterday minus 10% restocking fee of course. I decided ultimately to just stick with HK and Magpul G36 mags for it. Even though they are not ambidextrous I someday might just get one of the factory HK ones instead that way I don't have to take the paddle off and can just swap the magwells back and forth just like I saw on a video on Youtube of a XM8 build where they switched back and forth real quick. I want to say it was a video by the Military Arms Channel.

"Yippy Kiya Motherfu***r!" John Mcclane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have received the magic cam pin of fixitall from Tommy. My build now hand cycles perfectly and I'll have a test fire report this weekend! Here's an updated picture with better vertical grip placement and the correct front screw for my optic. There may have been hiccups but damn am I happy.
    T36 receivers-20180722_232224.jpg

Have gun, will travel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Mcclane View Post
    Nice rifle! I like the flash hider. Which flash hider is that one? Might have to get myself one just like that for mine. How's the magwell on that? I know there was talk recently of the mags fitting way too snug. I ended up parting with my Spuhr for that reason. Thankfully despite it being nearly two months Mile High Shooting (who I got it from) refunded my money yesterday minus 10% restocking fee of course. I decided ultimately to just stick with HK and Magpul G36 mags for it. Even though they are not ambidextrous I someday might just get one of the factory HK ones instead that way I don't have to take the paddle off and can just swap the magwells back and forth just like I saw on a video on Youtube of a XM8 build where they switched back and forth real quick. I want to say it was a video by the Military Arms Channel.

"Yippy Kiya Motherfu***r!" John Mcclane
    I have no idea what FH it is, its US made and I needed the part, came with the kit. It's going to be replaced with a YHM QD for my Phantom 7.62 shortly, need to find one in 15x1. I won't have a need for it once I get that.

The mags are tight, I'm going to run it for a while and see, but if I can't use AR mags in a 5.56 I'm never going to actually use it. I even converted my 300 blk AK to AR mags for the same reason.

Desperately Needs Treatment
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lcpl1812 View Post
    I have no idea what FH it is, its US made and I needed the part, came with the kit. It's going to be replaced with a YHM QD for my Phantom 7.62 shortly, need to find one in 15x1. I won't have a need for it once I get that.

The mags are tight, I'm going to run it for a while and see, but if I can't use AR mags in a 5.56 I'm never going to actually use it. I even converted my 300 blk AK to AR mags for the same reason.
    Looks like a vortex flash hider
    5.56mm Vortex® Flash*Suppressor / Eliminators : Smith Enterprise, Inc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is he sellling complete rifles yet?

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links