SD Clone Manufacturers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SD Clone Manufacturers

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CircleSH View Post
    THIS! Ken at TPM Outfitters is your answer.
    Second the motion, I have voted with my wallet 2x, the second time after I saw what I got the first time.

Buy once cry once, or maybe twice, your choice.
    "We do bad things to bad people".

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This is exactly what I did, still awaiting though. Great reputation and like the idea that it is a clone so I do not have to worry about or handle it with kid gloves or worse others handling it.
    HK KI MARK 23
    HK KI USP45 Tactical
    HK BG USP9 Tactical
    HK BG 45 Tactical
    HK BG VP9 Tactical
    HK BG VP9
    HK BG P30
    HK BG P30SK
    HK BG SP5K(MP5K-N)
    TPM MP5F
    TPM P5SD
    MM 23E
    MM 23EK
    MM G36C
    MM G36K
    Looking for BG P30L V3 9mm & BG USP 9 Expert

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speeddemon02 View Post
    Id stick with RDTS, TPM, or B&T for full size SD builds
    I would stick with Ralph at RTDS, he is a master! TPM is also a great option from what I have seen.
    Thomas Jefferson -
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
    "Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not."

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If you can afford Ralph I encourage you to go that route. He has made a total of 5 SDs for me over the years and they are a work of art. Now saying that if your budget can't swing it. I have 2 Omega 9mm SDs I bought through Atlantic. They aren't as nice as RDTS guns. But I have several thousands of rounds through both with only 1 having a minor mag fitment issue which I fixed. Good guns for the money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoss710 View Post
    If you can afford Ralph I encourage you to go that route. He has made a total of 5 SDs for me over the years and they are a work of art. Now saying that if your budget can't swing it. I have 2 Omega 9mm SDs I bought through Atlantic. They aren't as nice as RDTS guns. But I have several thousands of rounds through both with only 1 having a minor mag fitment issue which I fixed. Good guns for the money.
    I've been hearing good things about Omega as well. I was planning on buying from Omega directly, they are basically made to order. I could buy it as a pistol and make sure it's good to go before SBRing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viperbo21 View Post
    I recently bought a Silencerco Omega-9SD because I want an mp5sd clone. Who are all of companies that make them? Is it better to build my own or order the parts and have it made?
    BeltFed Precision Products in Riverside, CA makes a nice SD variant that starts at $2499 IIRC. Their display picture on the site shows the CA compliant "fin" grip, but I'm sure if you don't reside in CA they'll ship it without. I have one of their non-SD models, and it shoots great, and seems to be a high-quality clone!
    https://www.beltfedinc.com/products/bpp94sd
    Last edited by Mosin2-5; 09-16-2018 at 04:05 AM.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like Atlantic has been sold out of the Omega 9SD for a long while now. Wonder if they plan on getting more inbound.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I have 2 SD setups one is an RDTS (SBR and Suppressor) and a RCM parts kit on LSC receiver put together by RDTS (pistol with RCM can HK thread pattern) . The RDTS SD is the best imo but I have only ever heard 2 others.

RCM parts kit one is way lighter but has fail to eject problems I hear its because it needs to be worn down some either by running rounds or buffing the chamber with a brush or a brush on and electric drill. I had it build and let it set in the safe for the last 3 years I may break it out soon break it in the old fashion way, with a crap ton of ammo sitting in a lounge chair with nothing else to do. :)
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson184 View Post
    Looks like Atlantic has been sold out of the Omega 9SD for a long while now. Wonder if they plan on getting more inbound.
    You need to contact Omega directly.
    Last edited by Viperbo21; 09-13-2018 at 06:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by axehole View Post
    I have 2 SD setups one is an RDTS (SBR and Suppressor) and a RCM parts kit on LSC receiver put together by RDTS (pistol with RCM can HK thread pattern) . The RDTS SD is the best imo but I have only ever heard 2 others.

RCM parts kit one is way lighter but has fail to eject problems I hear its because it needs to be worn down some either by running rounds or buffing the chamber with a brush or a brush on and electric drill. I had it build and let it set in the safe for the last 3 years I may break it out soon break it in the old fashion way, with a crap ton of ammo sitting in a lounge chair with nothing else to do. :)
    It turns out RTDS is about 30 minutes from me. Maybe I should check them out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links