G36C Clone (T36C) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: G36C Clone (T36C)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehun View Post
    What kit did you use?
    I used the GSG9US kit since trying to source all HK parts seems like a challenge these days and I really didn't want to spend $3000 on a used police trade in C parts kit. I'm happy with everything thus far, but clearly I have zero rounds through it so I shall see how it holds up to the test of time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    Yes. He installed the new cam pin. Along with a new mag catch. Seems to be contacting the trunnion correctly now.

Good to know! Tom mailed mine out so I'll install it and hopefully that corrects the issue. I can't remember, did you do a K or C?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I'm not a brace kind of guy but Tommy has some nice braces that uses a Tailhook... look very nice. Maybe something you'd consider.

I did see his brace he made, I think the brace is $225 and the tail hook is $115. I'm waiting to see what SB Tactical will come out with down the road for the G36 since they have recently come out with a UMP Brace.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    I did see his brace he made, I think the brace is $225 and the tail hook is $115. I'm waiting to see what SB Tactical will come out with down the road for the G36 since they have recently come out with a UMP Brace.
    Mine is a C. I wouldn’t hold my breath on SB Tactical. They might. But if I’m correct, the brace for the UMP wasn’t for the UMP at all. It’s for a B&T pistol. It just so happens they patterned the stock after the UMP so that brace just so happens to fit.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Also, I’m happy to report that I have 60 flawless rounds down the pipe now. DO NOT USE TULA!!! I tried again tonight because I had a ton sitting around. Tried 5 rounds. They do not have enough energy to cycle the bolt. Not a big deal. Most wont use steel case anyway. But on this gun, you just can’t.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I tried my WML on an offset mount and on the regular rail. I now only use it on regular rails. It actually seems to stick out farther on an offset mount, and it's really no easier to use that way. Both the direct side mount and "cyclops" top mount work great for me with the WML series.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I love my C pistol. Mine is a fused reciever prior to new T36 receivers, so I’ve had it for about a year and it’s a joy to shoot.

Tom’s tailhook brace is 100% the way to go imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails G36C Clone (T36C)-8fdce8f9-1ced-4543-8fe3-7bb330e89866_1532227891796.jpeg  
    HK-91, HK-93, USC/UMP Conversion, SL8, G36C, HK45, HK45C, VP9, P30L, USPC 9mm, DJ Getz 94, Omega MP5SD, Vector 53, Vector 51, Cetme Sporter, C93, C93 Pistol, TD-415 (416 Clone), GSG9 416C clone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Guido02 View Post
    I love my C pistol. Mine is a fused reciever prior to new T36 receivers, so I’ve had it for about a year and it’s a joy to shoot.

Tom’s tailhook brace is 100% the way to go imo.
    Awesome setup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Also, I’m happy to report that I have 60 flawless rounds down the pipe now. DO NOT USE TULA!!! I tried again tonight because I had a ton sitting around. Tried 5 rounds. They do not have enough energy to cycle the bolt. Not a big deal. Most wont use steel case anyway. But on this gun, you just can’t.
    I have about 500rds of M855 green tip I'll be shooting. Are you using the GSG9 recoil spring or HK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have about 500rds of M855 green tip I'll be shooting. Did you use the GSG9 recoil spring or HK?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links