G36C Clone (T36C)
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: G36C Clone (T36C)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default G36C Clone (T36C)

Received my T36 receiver from Tom a few days ago and assembled it and everything looks great. Deciding on what brace option I want to go with and eventually will be running an Aimpoint T2. Question for those who run HSP INFORCE WML 400L lights, do you guys run them on a offset mount or just the regular rail?

I can't wait to get this thing to the range soon.

Heres a few pictures:

Last edited by DisposableHero; 07-21-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's looks sweet. Thanks for posting and sharing. I will eventually get one with all you guys posting them pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, been wanting a G36C for a long time. So glad Tom decided to make a US made receiver so we could make them into pistols. I didn't realize how small the C really was until I got it in my hands. Its a perfect little gun for home defense or any time of SHTF type scenario.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    Thanks, been wanting a G36C for a long time. So glad Tom decided to make a US made receiver so we could make them into pistols. I didn't realize how small the C really was until I got it in my hands. Its a perfect little gun for home defense or any time of SHTF type scenario.
    I'm not sure I'd use a G36 for shtf. If for no other reason than there won't be a whole lot of them running around. But it is awesome for a range gun and I absolutely love mine. Yours is looking good.
    An ever changing list of guns.

"There's something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?"
    Tool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    I'm not sure I'd use a G36 for shtf. If for no other reason than there won't be a whole lot of them running around. But it is awesome for a range gun and I absolutely love mine. Yours is looking good.

True, hows yours coming together?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

True, hows yours coming together?
    Still haven't gotten to the range again. But it is hand cycling rounds with the greatest of ease. Wouldn't even do that before. So, I think it's going to be ok. Need to verify function so I can get my Form 1 sent in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fordemti View Post
    Still haven't gotten to the range again. But it is hand cycling rounds with the greatest of ease. Wouldn't even do that before. So, I think it's going to be ok. Need to verify function so I can get my Form 1 sent in.
    Are you using the new cam pin? I've only noticed a very minor issue when I ride the bolt home slow it seems to slightly get hung up but I was told the new cam pin will fix that.

Very Senior Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

What kit did you use?

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I'm not a brace kind of guy but Tommy has some nice braces that uses a Tailhook... look very nice. Maybe something you'd consider.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Are you using the new cam pin? I've only noticed a very minor issue when I ride the bolt home slow it seems to slightly get hung up but I was told the new cam pin will fix that.
    Yes. He installed the new cam pin. Along with a new mag catch. Seems to be contacting the trunnion correctly now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links