HKPRO Forums banner

New Zenith HK91s ? When?

11K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  Blitzkrieg 
#1 ·
MAC of Military Arms channel just received serial #1 from Zenith.. anyone have a scoop about ETA? I'm in WA State and have less than 8 months to obtain rifles before the new loonie restrictions begin

#3 ·
The Zenith has what appears to be a B & T screw on mount. Supposedly it's HK licensed and built on original /HK tooling. MAC has 4 different 91s displayed in the vid

#5 ·
MAC of Military Arms channel just received serial #1 from Zenith.. anyone have a scoop about ETA? I'm in WA State and have less than 8 months to obtain rifles before the new loonie restrictions begin
Given that they haven't had anything imported in about a year (other then a small trickle here and there) and they no longer have any 556 guns on their site I would not hold your breath that a 91 will be here any time soon.

Not bashing Zenith in any way. I've got several and love them but something is going on with getting them imported.

#9 ·
Buy American!

There, somebody had to say it.

#16 ·
Thank you! Have the red hot money just a waitin

I have a 91A3, two PTR 91s and a Ghillie x 39 PDW guys, time for a Zenith or two :30:

#20 ·
With PTR doing well I dont see the point of these.
PTR will likely remain cheaper too. Maybe once I see a Zenith I'll feel differently.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#32 ·
Availability > Price (within reason)

I was lucky to buy my Z-5RS at Atlantic Firearms when stock was somewhat plentiful as I'm not one to spend weeks looking for one gun or engaging in a bidding war when the normal stores have no stock. I'm looking to get an HK91 clone in the near future so I'll try to see if I can find a Zenith gun when they hit the market but I'll happily settle for a PTR 91 if I can't find one.

#38 · (Edited)
I'll still buy one of those Zenith/MKE 41 rifles when they come out... I to live in WA, which is a no MG State and would like to have a swing-down trigger hoising since that would be the closest I'd get to owning a "G3" rifle.

I'm sure they will hover around $1700, but anything over $2000, I would have to pass. I just hope that if and when the do start rolling in that all the factory/importer's info is stamped verse being engraved with an electric pencil/hand-held engraver. That goes for their MKE 43, if they're ever imported again. For a firearm costing over $1500, I just feel that all the markings should look profession, instead of looking like a Century Arms/Romanian SAR-1 rifles from the the early 2000s.

I have two HK91 and a Hk93 rifle, but they're basically Safe Queens... The MKE rifle(s) will be shooters!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.