Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro! - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redmax29 View Post
    Damn dude some people dont like the look. Thats it. No need to come online and get upset over them for not finding it aesthetically appealing.
    Me upset? Hardly. To the contrary my curiosity lies in the hate being shown to the topic. That's it. People have the right to come bitch about a non issue, I have the right to come point out the seemingly hypocracy of it.

I find for the first time I'm actually a bit excited about a new gun. Never have I wanted the K, seems to be just an over grown handgun with handgun performance that offers nothing outside of a 30 round mag. But this thing done up as SBR and a can just oozes cool. May have to add one to the list.
    Last edited by hkshooterusp; 01-21-2019 at 12:34 AM.
    I don't "run" my guns or "run" anything on them. Likewise, none of my guns are "platforms". I hold them up, not the other way around.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redmax29 View Post
    Damn dude some people dont like the look. Thats it. No need to come online and get upset over them not finding it aesthetically appealing.
    Yeah, he's not really upset. I've seen (or rather read his posts) when he's upset. This is not one of those times. He's just irritated that people are so easily losing sight of this monumental event. He's an old fart on here, like me. I'm even older than my fake start date indicates, but my account got screwed up due to lack of posting (hard to believe from my current post count) and I had to restart.

But, BOT, for those of us who lived through the clone wars (the real ones, not the crappy ones in ep2 or whatever), having PTR build something like this is sort of a big thing. Having also lived through the law suits and thinking it was all going to come tumbling down at some point, makes it even a bigger deal.

I still contend, whether anybody wants to believe it or not, that some of these design changes were determined necessary as a means to keep H&K off of their back. So when I look at these minimally non-standard modifications to the design, my inner voice is saying, "Well that's a very small price to pay for having a great gun that works perfectly."

So for this reason, some of us look at these remarks and can't help but think you guys finally have a super model hitting on you and turn her down because her toenail polish is the wrong shade of red.

Don't worry though. I still love'ya. I just think you need a little sense talked into your heads.
    redmax29, redmax29 and redmax29 like this.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

While Im not crazy about the PTR k's sef housing appearance I can say that sear owners will be thrilled about not having to sh$tcan some 2 position one (as is usually the case with clones) and be forced to buy a SEF etc. So yeah...I'll take it.

Question in case I missed it: That Mlok foregrip thing . I assume it can be replaced with a standard factory or clone plastic vert. grip without fitting issues- of course assuming you sbr, aow, or sear it first. ????

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links