Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!

https://www.reddit.com/r/MP5/comment...ng_9kt_barrel/

Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!-4tolyoag2a921.jpg

• 3 lug / threaded barrel
    • welded rail
    • Paddle mag release (eat your heart out, SP5K)
    • MLOK handguard

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Looks nice. If they get it out the door in the next 12 months, that should beat the next shipment of Zenith/MKE guns by 24 months. LOL.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Rumored PTR MP5K clone is called the 9KT. Finding out about this outside of HKPro!

I like it. If itís as reliable as the full size, this will be my first roller lock....first of many! I wonder if itís a true K model or a reverse stretch kinda deal?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can still count my hk's with one hand....I just gotta start over once or twice.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

According to the comments on that thread, the price should be $1681 and that they might become available during Shot Show 2019 (1/22-1/25/19).

We have a Redditor there named KalashniKEV who trash talks PTR every chance he gets. @retrodog , I hope this gives him a full blown aneurysm!

@Speedy2015 Judging from the glamour shot, it looks like a proper MP5K clone. Reverse stretches are just full sized receivers with the front lopped off. Or an MP5K with a fat booty.
    Last edited by login_local; 01-08-2019 at 11:28 PM. Reason: spelling and punctuation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2015 View Post
    I like it. If itís as reliable as the full size, this will be my first roller lock....first of many! I wonder if itís a true K model or a reverse stretch kinda deal?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm still new to this but that looks like a true K not RS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I don't like the custom trigger housing and safety. Also I know everyone seems to do this but I'd prefer it come with the diopter rear vs the notched one as most are going to sbr it or run a brace.

Still think they should offer them without the rail.
    redmax29 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice....had to look at it for a minute, the ptr logo is small and on the hand/finger stop.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by login_local View Post

We have a Redditor there named KalashniKEV who trash talks PTR every chance he gets.
    Totally disregard that guy. He’s been banned on just about every forum he pollutes.
    I think it looks good and the grip frame and selector are OK too. Kudos to PTR for not only moving on these but the full-size models as well. They make a fine product.
    PTR may as well just go all out and come out with a 5.56 receiver and model. (Wink, wink).
    login_local and esh21167 like this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I don't like the custom trigger housing and safety. Also I know everyone seems to do this but I'd prefer it come with the diopter rear vs the notched one as most are going to sbr it or run a brace.

Still think they should offer them without the rail.
    The trigger housing looks bad, no reason they couldn't completely copy the original pattern on the side.

If they're going to do a rail, why not make it run the full length of the receiver? It arbitrarily stops just past the claw mount making it impossible to mount most other optic mounts.

Really liking this HK Stuff Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darkproximity View Post
    The trigger housing looks bad, no reason they couldn't completely copy the original pattern on the side.

If they're going to do a rail, why not make it run the full length of the receiver? It arbitrarily stops just past the claw mount making it impossible to mount most other optic mounts.
    I don't know why they wouldn't just use the safety and trigger housing they are using on the full sized gun(with the trigger housing cut down to the K spec).

And to be fair they might, we don't know the final config until they announce it.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links