T36 advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T36 advice

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Not to speak for Skullbox, but longer barrels produce higher velocities, thus more energy, thus more recoil, generally speaking.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Go with the K.
    Much more functional and especially with 5.56 the longer barrel allows the bullet to frag as it should within 120-150M (IMI XM855/193) Be that as it may, I also use some steel case lacquered mil-spec 62 gr. SP’s that cycles in the gun well, locks the bolt back and the bullet performs much, much better than FMJ as far as terminal damage. It’s still quite compact and accuracy is as an high grade AR15. Was going to do the C but went K instead but used a C stock.

Last edited by U.S. Praetorian; 02-04-2019 at 09:31 PM.

win
    Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Can someone tell me the length of the C stock and fullsize stock?
    win
    P7M8
    VP9
    USP45
    USP9 X2
    P2000
    P30 X2
    USP 45 TACTICAL--stolen--

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

As skullbox mentioned, the G36 doesn't have the best trigger. I had Bill Springfield do a trigger job on my T36 and my accuracy improved tremendously. That might just solve your accuracy issues.
    Last edited by illicit; 02-04-2019 at 09:15 PM.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Trigger work can help alot, I believe the T36 has a 1x7 twist rate. These like 62 gr and heavier projectiles. Some steel cased ammo is ok, others can have inconsistent powder charges.
    Bill
    triggerwork.net

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illicit View Post
    As skullbox mentioned, the G36 doesn't have the best trigger. I had Bill Springfield do a trigger job on my T36 and my accuracy improved tremendously. That might just solve your accuracy issues.
    when you sent in your trigger. was it just internals that you noticed that made the difference? or did the trigger change too which produced an overall better feel? did you end up going with the aftermarket trigger like the serpent ones? i am leaning towards this after i receive mine from TBT.

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kirito View Post
    when you sent in your trigger. was it just internals that you noticed that made the difference? or did the trigger change too which produced an overall better feel? did you end up going with the aftermarket trigger like the serpent ones? i am leaning towards this after i receive mine from TBT.
    I'm still using the original trigger. @bspring1 modified the hammer and I believe he put in lighter trigger return spring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links