OMEGA 10mm MP5 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: OMEGA 10mm MP5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Everybody keeps asking about the nylon cord on the bottom of my back pack. That back pack has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY JOB. My weapon was sitting next to it because I was on my way out for the week end for some exercises so I took a pic. We like to go down by the border and see what’s going on!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have one of Wade's 10mms. Ordered it with a welded rail on top. Beautiful gun, although I have yet to fire it.

Going to Form 1 it this Spring to an SBR (moving between states so waiting for the move).

Want to put a three-lug, full-auto rated, suppressor on it, but can't find one. Gemtech previously made the Raptor in 10mm, but no more.

Any ideas?

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1KBrad View Post
    I have one of Wade's 10mms. Ordered it with a welded rail on top. Beautiful gun, although I have yet to fire it.

Going to Form 1 it this Spring to an SBR (moving between states so waiting for the move).

Want to put a three-lug, full-auto rated, suppressor on it, but can't find one. Gemtech previously made the Raptor in 10mm, but no more.

Any ideas?
    I'd confirm with the manufacturer but one option is a 45acp FA rated can that has a 3 lug available. The lugs are the same for both the 9mm & 10mm, its the muzzle diameter that differs. You would need to bore out the piston/fixed barrel adapter in the 3 lug mount to allow it to fit the 10mm barrel.

I had to go the other direction and machine a custom piston for my 40 cal Raptor 3 lug mount to fit my 9mm MP5 barrel because, as usual, Gemtech never has accessories in stock.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Do you know what locking piece you are using? The lo impulse #24 should allow downloaded ammunition. I would check and see.

Good luck with the Bounty Hunting. Looks pretty serious with the armor, rope and an arm brace on your gun.
    That was my back pack getting ready to do some “ridding around down by the boarder” of Mexico for some sight seeing. No longer an “arm brace” it is a “detachable” stock. I don’t use all of that on my job, just the MP5. That’s enough!!

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

So what was the nylon rope for????
    A redneck's famous last words...."Hey everybody, watch this!"

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I didn't know there was anything but full house 10MM
    Yes Virginia, there are ancient conspiracies in high places

German guns, German girls, German cars, German beer and German dogs.. what's not to like?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clicker View Post

I had to go the other direction and machine a custom piston for my 40 cal Raptor 3 lug mount to fit my 9mm MP5 barrel because, as usual, Gemtech never has accessories in stock.
    https://gsltechnology.com/product-category/suppressors/
    Try reaching out to these guys, they make most of the Gemtech Subgun suppressors and are basically taking over that product line now that Gemtech has dropped it post S&W acquisition. They may even be willing to do a .40cal/10mm run.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links