PTR 9CT and HK SEF trigger housing fitment issue - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: PTR 9CT and HK SEF trigger housing fitment issue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbraveheartwallace View Post
    Wow.....guy gets on a forum to ask for help and hkshooterusp says not to take his response as an insult and then goes on to insult the guy! “As simple as putting bread on butter”.....shocked by the arrogance!
    this sums that up^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbraveheartwallace View Post
    Wow.....guy gets on a forum to ask for help and hkshooterusp says not to take his response as an insult and then goes on to insult the guy! “As simple as putting bread on butter”.....shocked by the arrogance!
    I must have missed those posts. Today is the first time I'm back to this thread for days.

I wish it was that easy. I should have some time later this week to give it another go. Lots of projects going on at the moment so my time is limited for this.

Rickbraveheartwallace

Quote Originally Posted by AMill08 View Post
    I must have missed those posts. Today is the first time I'm back to this thread for days.

I wish it was that easy. I should have some time later this week to give it another go. Lots of projects going on at the moment so my time is limited for this.
    The post I was referring to was deleted by the poster-probably good that you missed it. Good luck with your project!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links