Failure to receive Zenith /Mke for the 2nd time this month, at wits end - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Failure to receive Zenith /Mke for the 2nd time this month, at wits end

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought Zenith 5RS tonight from Tin Star Shooting Range on Gunbroker for $1749, which seems to be the going price these days. They have four more at that price. I just got tired of waiting. I probably will get a PTR model 603 later. I like both guns a lot.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haveblue View Post
    I feel your pain. I'm in the exact same situation. Went the AU route and we know how that turned out. Called and ordered a Z5RS from Chuck and got an order number. Received a text message from him saying he did't have ffl info. Had ffl email his info for a second time. Now I'm just waiting for my card to be charged or a text with tracking info.

I think he does everything manually and is just inundated with so much work processing the cards, shipping, and logging the guns in his book. I'm hoping we will see something in the next few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by 19trax95 View Post
    If anyone is a member on big daddy unlimited they have the z5rs in stock both with and without a brace. With the brace its $1898 and without its $1622

Thanks for this, just ordered. Now I need to cancel my KE order (if it even went through) Have been calling and emailing him for 3 days no response. Too busy? Hire help. I've waited far too long for this import to be jerked around and risk it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just bought that exact gun at that price from the same dealer tonight. They are good and got the gun in the mail before the PO closed. Best price I have seen. They have four more if aniyone wants one.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    For anyone that is having problems getting a Z-5RS, we are currently taking pre-orders on our website for our next shipment. Those orders should go out to customers in May (2019).

Expecting any z5k or z5p pistols in May?

Really liking this HK Stuff Member

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    For anyone that is having problems getting a Z-5RS, we are currently taking pre-orders on our website for our next shipment. Those orders should go out to customers in May (2019).
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine0303 View Post
    You can call us directly (phone number on the website) or purchase directly from the website and you will be contacted to provide a copy of the FFL for where you want shipped. This will guarantee you a Z-5RS, in the configuration, from the next shipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indreams84 View Post
    Marine0303 is literaly telling people how to obtain a Zenith and no one seems to be listening. Thank you for the heads up M0303!
    I, and I'm sure others, see the preorder for the RS on the Zenith site.

I'm interested in how to get a Z5P, and I see no place where I can preorder a Z5P to secure one from the next shipment. I'm just concluding that all of this advice only applies to the RS.

A local dealer said he could have obtained two RS's today, so they are somewhat available.

In another thread, it was stated guns were shipped for backorders. Later I read 300 (?) RS and 100 P. One post stated more 5P's coming in the 3rd quarter, so I posted 'none until July' and was told that was wrong. I only assume the 5P was for people who had already preordered/were backordered, as I've seen them nowhere. And I see no information on how to obtain one.
    Last edited by esh21167; 03-23-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Haveblue View Post
    I feel your pain. I'm in the exact same situation. Went the AU route and we know how that turned out. Called and ordered a Z5RS from Chuck and got an order number. Received a text message from him saying he did't have ffl info. Had ffl email his info for a second time. Now I'm just waiting for my card to be charged or a text with tracking info.

I think he does everything manually and is just inundated with so much work processing the cards, shipping, and logging the guns in his book. I'm hoping we will see something in the next few days.

Interesting on the “FFL not received” he sent me the same text. Hope this dudes not pulling Nonsense. He already told me initially that he had them in stock then once I placed my order it changed to I’ll have them in stock 1-1/2 weeks. I’m tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere if a shipping confirmation doesn’t come soon.

Very Senior Member
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKPaul1972 View Post
    Interesting on the “FFL not received” he sent me the same text. Hope this dudes not pulling Nonsense. He already told me initially that he had them in stock then once I placed my order it changed to I’ll have them in stock 1-1/2 weeks. I’m tempted to cancel and buy elsewhere if a shipping confirmation doesn’t come soon.
    Stuff like that only seems to happen to me only when I use the sites with the stone age primitive ordering processes straight out of 1987...then they act like it's your fault when something gets botched lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoi View Post
    Stuff like that only seems to happen to me only when I use the sites with the stone age primitive ordering processes straight out of 1987...then they act like it's your fault when something gets botched lol
    What are you doing to cancel your order? Sending an email?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I did talk to Chuck from KE this afternoon. My ffl sent him an unreadable copy of his license. Chuck texted a picture of what he received and it was blurry and unreadable. I was like wtf!

I immediately called my ffl to have him send a better copy and he did. Chuck called me soon after and said he received the new copy and everything was good.

He said he was working to get the guns shipped out as soon as possible but he was having major problems with getting ffl info from many of those who placed orders. He also expressed his frustration with having to answer all the calls, emails, and texts from people wanting updates. You could tell he was stressed out.

I believe he is doing the best he can. In my case, he took the time to contact me to get the ffl info squared away. I appreciate that. He could have just said the hell with it, canceled my order, and sold my gun to the next person on the list.

I didnt get an ETA on my gun because I was at work and couldn't really talk at the moment. However, I do think we will see something happen in the next couple days.

TLDR: If he has a problem with your info, he will get ahold of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can someone enlighten me to the "AU" situation? I have purchased from them before and not had an issue, but it sounds like they screwed the pooch somehow??

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links