Failure to receive Zenith /Mke for the 2nd time this month, at wits end
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Failure to receive Zenith /Mke for the 2nd time this month, at wits end

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Failure to receive Zenith /Mke for the 2nd time this month, at wits end

First one was through the AU fiasco, now after ordering through KE I can't get a hold of anyone on phone

Really don't want to wait another year, or risk not getting one. Does anyone know who the most reputable dealer that will honor their order is?
    Last edited by JohnnyBoi; 03-22-2019 at 04:46 PM.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

When I'm ordering something critical like this, I ask the vendor for their current FFL list of options in my area. That's how I got my PTR9KT quickly, as Atlantic already had a local dealer on their list. Use this technique in the future (for critical items). That would be my "hindsight is 20/20" input.

Good luck with working through these trying times. it can get very frustrating and make a person just give up. Don't do that.
    sdx likes this.
    "Sometimes change sucks."- Anne Frank

Reloading: A low impact exercise with a high impact payoff.

Take your wife or GF to the range more. If you want her to get the bug, you've got to expose her to the disease.

Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I have bought from Chuck Malta before. No problems on my end and I know 2 other people that got their MKE mp5rs from him as well. Sucks that you experienced that, mine was a smooth transaction and he was a very pleasant and informative guy.

Did you check if your CC got charged?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I bought one of my Zeniths from Chuck as well and had no issues. He did not come across as a chatty phone person, but pleasant enough and I had no problems. Got mine for a great price as well so it was all good.

One thing I always like to do is make sure the FFL cc's me on the email (if using email) when he send his info, that way I know it went out and to the right person.

sdx likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I feel your pain. I'm in the exact same situation. Went the AU route and we know how that turned out. Called and ordered a Z5RS from Chuck and got an order number. Received a text message from him saying he did't have ffl info. Had ffl email his info for a second time. Now I'm just waiting for my card to be charged or a text with tracking info.

I think he does everything manually and is just inundated with so much work processing the cards, shipping, and logging the guns in his book. I'm hoping we will see something in the next few days.

Supporting Vendor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

For anyone that is having problems getting a Z-5RS, we are currently taking pre-orders on our website for our next shipment. Those orders should go out to customers in May (2019).
    Team Zenith
    Please check us out at Hidden Content
    You can also PM us as well!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I too went the AU route at first, after that mess I called Chuck @ KE last Saturday. He took all my info, gave me a order #. My CC has not yet been hit, but he told me that my gun would not be going out this week because of all the orders before mine. He did however assure me that I would get one & he was not going to over sell his shipment. If you notice on his website now it says “ This load is sold Out” so Looks like he’s not over selling.
    I’m sure he’ll get mine to me soon.
    Good luck!

AGG
    Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)

Get an SP5K--- or, better yet, spend 1.5-2x and get the real "classic"--- the SP89--- they are currently reasonable!!!
    Why punish yourselves?

Tony
    Indreams84, MP5_Mitch and sickness like this.

Unrepentant HKHolic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    For anyone that is having problems getting a Z-5RS, we are currently taking pre-orders on our website for our next shipment. Those orders should go out to customers in May (2019).
    ETA for the Z1 ? Edit to say apparently it's called the Z41
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 03-22-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    Yes Virginia, there are ancient conspiracies in high places

German guns, German girls, German cars, German beer and German dogs.. what's not to like?

HKPRO PREMIUM PARTNER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    Get an SP5K--- or, better yet, spend 1.5-2x and get the real "classic"--- the SP89--- they are currently reasonable!!!
    Why punish yourselves?

Tony
    Not the OP, but while the SP5K is a great choice for an MP5K clone, the only "real HK" choice for a full-size semi-auto MP5 right now is an original HK94.
    And I personally don't feel like spending $4k-$5k on a collector's item that I'm just going to chop up and engrave it to make it into an SBR.
    Kind of diminishes the collector's value IMO.
    Although if there was no other real alternatives, I might be willing to do it, like I did with my SITES Spectre SBR.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links