Time for a Zenith or??? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Time for a Zenith or???

Rickbraveheartwallace

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbraveheartwallace View Post
    If you file via the storm process, it is very fast! I filed my form 1 for my PTR 9kt in early March and had the stamp in 19 days
    Eform-damn autocorrect!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1612 View Post
    My RS has been perfect.
    I bought it just before the 5K came out and the barrel was an absolute deal breaker, plus the K versions feel jumpier to me and apparently you need to switch out a part when going from unsuppressed to suppressed for reliable function.
    Awesome. That looks great!
    dan1612 likes this.
    EX UNITATE VIRES

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rickbraveheartwallace View Post
    If you file via the storm process, it is very fast! I filed my form 1 for my PTR 9kt in early March and had the stamp in 19 days
    Lucky. I submitted mine on 3/3 to SBR my PTR 9CT. After hearing nothing for a month I emailed them and my examiner said I was stuck in DELAY with the FBI. I contacted my Congresswoman's office and they contacted the FBI on my behalf. Background check was approved 2 days later and my examiner said he was able to proceed. Still nothing and it's been 3 days since my examiner said he had everything needed to complete my form 1.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HKPro.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dan1612 View Post
    My RS has been perfect.
    I bought it just before the 5K came out and the barrel was an absolute deal breaker, plus the K versions feel jumpier to me and apparently you need to switch out a part when going from unsuppressed to suppressed for reliable function.
    That’s awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree 100% collector guns are just safe queens. I sold my HK91 and HK93 because I didn't want to shoot them. Zenith or PTR is the way to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A fun as it would be to have a collector gun, the fear of possibly ruining the value by actually shooting it is too great for me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

]My fairly recently made Zenith has the front to back mag play that’s been mentioned (ok with closed bolt, noticeable on an open bolt), but I ran 100 rounds of WWB 115 through it last week without a single problem. Used all 3 supplied MKE mags. The interesting thing is, I got in a group of ETS 30 and 40’s, and they have virtually zero play. And lock up tight as can be. I haven’t been able to use them yet at the range but I suspect they’ll run just fine.

My theory is, it’s possible Zenith or MKE, slightly enlarged the mag well’s internal dimensions to allow the guns to function with a wider range of mags. I know magpul designed their gen 3 mags to be compatible with more rifles which had the effect of making them fit more loosely in guns that previously had tighter lockup with the gen 2’s. And then there were lancer mags that were WAY looser fitting in my AR, than any other brand, but still worked 100%. I think this could be what’s going on. All I can say is, the wobble I experienced with the 3 mke mags is completely gone with the ETS mags. Im tempted to buy a German mag to compare.

I personally find the overall quality, fit/finish, welds etc. to be very good.

Time for a Zenith or???-5a891764-43f2-49c3-ad94-5e292cc18747_1556252958570.jpeg
    Last edited by Megabyte; 04-26-2019 at 04:40 AM.
    gt40doc likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wait for feedback on this Zenith shipment. Before you buy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I’m happy with both my Z-5RS that I purchased from PreppersGunShop and the Z-5P that I purchased from ClassicFirearms last month. Both are now reaching 2000 rounds without any issues what so ever.. I love them both!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links