HKPRO Forums banner

Just picked up a MKE Z5P

4K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  HKSIGslinger 
#1 ·
My local shop posted the arrival of some MKE Z5RS and P's. I already have a DJ Getz that I SBR'd so I grabbed the P. Debating on SBR'ing this. For those of you that SBR'd the Z5P, any regrets? Local shop has QTY:1 RS in stock as of 1030AM. PM me for the shop name. They ship for 25 dollars

#7 ·
dealer posted it on instagram. I debated buying it all night, woke up in the AM saw it was still there so I placed the order online and picked it up later that day. The RS was still there when I left at 430PM. It was a little more than others have paid but you dont see the 5P often

#15 ·
I can't wait to get mine. prepper had one z5p in stock on sat while I was delivery packages on my route. so I pulled over and clocked out for lunch so that I could buy it before someone else swooped in.

I hope my FFL gets home sometime this week. he is on vacation in MS!!!

Preppers said my new toy should ship tomorrow!

#20 ·
Cool. These things are getting sucked up like a June bug on a duck farm.

It's nice to see our little family grow, especially when it hits one of these serious growth spurts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.